Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Mass Animal Deaths for 2015

10 posts in this topic

Mass Animal Deaths for 2015

This is so sad that our planet is dying ; The world's corporation should be held responsible .

The list of mass animal deaths for the month of November alone over at the End Times Prophecy blog is absolutely astounding and provides us with more proof that we are living in a very dire time in history. Is it just a coincidence that the Wall Street Journal ran a story just days ago called "The Big Five Extinctions" soon after we learned that the "6th Mass Extinction Was Underway"? As the brand new video below from popular YouTube videographer Jason A proves to us, something huge is clearly about to happen .

 

 

Here is the link to, End Time Prophecy.org where the list of animal die offs can be found ..

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/animal-deaths-birds-fish-end-times.html

Link to, The Big Five Extinctions ..

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-big-five-extinctions-1448047941

 

Everything is changing our world is dying and the people are going crazy ..

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well hopefully, for the rest of us, when the sky falls, it hits the dumb christians and misses the rest of us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, reg said:

well hopefully, for the rest of us, when the sky falls, it hits the dumb christians and misses the rest of us

So, you want me dead. Nice. Tell me why I shouldn't report your post, hate-filled troll.

And don't give me any crap about not meaning me, or that you only meant the "dumb" ones.

Edited by Challenger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, reg said:

well hopefully, for the rest of us, when the sky falls, it hits the dumb christians and misses the rest of us

The sky will fall, rolled away like a scroll, the problem is, you will be so full of yourself that you won't look up

reg....reg....reg.... Why are you so condescending and hateful with most of your posts? Is it to mask your insecurity and fear. If Christians are so dumb, why bother attacking them, does it elevate your self esteem, or make you feel more comfortable in your own doubt. Maybe you just do it to drag others down to your own level. Whatever the reasons may be it certainly is not a positive addition to the forum, but then again, that's the point isn't it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CSB said:

Mass Animal Deaths for 2015

This is so sad that our planet is dying ; The world's corporation should be held responsible .

The list of mass animal deaths for the month of November alone over at the End Times Prophecy blog is absolutely astounding and provides us with more proof that we are living in a very dire time in history. Is it just a coincidence that the Wall Street Journal ran a story just days ago called "The Big Five Extinctions" soon after we learned that the "6th Mass Extinction Was Underway"? As the brand new video below from popular YouTube videographer Jason A proves to us, something huge is clearly about to happen .

Here is the link to, End Time Prophecy.org where the list of animal die offs can be found ..

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/animal-deaths-birds-fish-end-times.html

Link to, The Big Five Extinctions ..

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-big-five-extinctions-1448047941

 

Everything is changing our world is dying and the people are going crazy ..

 

I don't sign up just to read a WSJ story, so here is a link to the 5 Mass Extinction Events as well as potential causes for the modern one in progress.

http://www.endangeredspeciesinternational.org/overview.html

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, reg said:

well hopefully, for the rest of us, when the sky falls, it hits the dumb christians and misses the rest of us

Gerrrrrrrrrrrr :vb_wtf:    Please explain .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had NO bees this spring. None. No native bumblebees European honeybees, nada, zilch. As a result, no plums. Small crops of pears and other fruit. NO BLACKBERRIES this summer. That should be impossible.

When I was a kid, whenever we drove anywhere, the front of the car would be plastered with butterflies, dragonflies, other insects. Not any more.

I saw few hummingbirds this year and much smaller numbers of other birds.

We destroy habitat for our our selfish reasons. Factory farms and dumbass homeowners use toxic chemicals and lazy-man machines on their manicured property. We overfish the oceans and clear-cut ancient forests. The animals are dying off first. We will be next, Homo ignoramus. Maybe a handful of relict "primitive" tribes will survive. Modern man is a stupid and savage brute. We do not deserve our once-beautiful world which, by the way, is flat. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CSB said:

Gerrrrrrrrrrrr :vb_wtf:    Please explain .

he is just a troll forget him.

But i do know the reason like always.  I don't tell everyone much only because I am trying to get out of this mad house. Its all linked cemtrails the lot.  

OK the data shows the biggest problem in global  warming is water, yes that's yes its water. CO2 is only 327 parts per 1,000,000 so whats happening it the water is staying in the sky. I mean a lot of water.  

SO with the rain that comes down its full of chemicals that normally would be diluted with water. But no water. So they are not going to say they are playing god with the waterbut thats whats going on.  Well the start anyway.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

The sky will fall, rolled away like a scroll, the problem is, you will be so full of yourself that you won't look up

reg....reg....reg.... Why are you so condescending and hateful with most of your posts? Is it to mask your insecurity and fear. If Christians are so dumb, why bother attacking them, does it elevate your self esteem, or make you feel more comfortable in your own doubt. Maybe you just do it to drag others down to your own level. Whatever the reasons may be it certainly is not a positive addition to the forum, but then again, that's the point isn't it.  

Nicely said. :cmicsfee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.