Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Pentagon backs Turkey’s version of events, blames ‘incursion’ of Russian jet

15 posts in this topic

The U.S. military on Tuesday labeled as an “incursion” the Russian fighter jet that was shot down by Turkish aircraft over the Syria-Turkey border.

Army Col. Steve Warren, the top military spokesman in Baghdad, confirmed the Turk’s version of events in saying they repeatedly warned the two Russian SU-24 pilots to back off.

Col. Warren used the word “incursion” to describe the Russian flight, but also said the command was studying radars and other data, such as radio chatter, to make a definite conclusion.

<snip>

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/24/pentagon-backs-turkeys-version-accuses-russian-fig/

Putin has everything under control.

You gotta love Russia's bold moves.

The only country with balls to get the job done!

Fuck you ISIL!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Putin has everything under control.

You gotta love Russia's bold moves.

The only country with balls to get the job done!

Fuck you ISIL!

And China is over there too! I wonder how many military personal and equipment, ect, they have over there atm.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

16 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

They are pulling out all the stops to protect ISIS and start WWIII, aren't they? :akomjiis:

I don't think ww3 will be so easily started though. Everyone knows the cost, and I'm

not referring to monetary costs either.

15 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

And China is over there too! I wonder how many military personal and equipment, ect, they have over there atm.

Forget China, forget Russia, watch Syria. The clues are there.

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I don't think ww3 will be so easily started though. Everyone knows the cost, and I'm

not referring to monetary costs either.

I'm wondering when Damascus is going to get flattened. There is a prophesy that is supposed to be about that. Going to be interesting to see what unfolds...

Just now, BlueHawK said:

I'm wondering when Damascus is going to get flattened. There is a prophesy that is supposed to be about that. Going to be interesting to see what unfolds...

Yep, all eyes there. I've known this for years now. Just watch there.

Don't even blink, or you'll actually miss it. Something important to

know.

5 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Isaiah 17

18 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Oh, in related news, our "Ally" Al Qaeda has taken out several top ISIS leaders. This Obama will probably crow about *SIGH*

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/24/severe-blow-al-qaeda-suicide-bomber-takes-out-leadership-key-isis-brigade/?intcmp=hpbt3

:IBPlzqK:   omg! I guess if you weren't paying attention you'd be oblivious to all of this shite. 

Chechen leader accuses Turkey of treachery

The head of Russia’s republic of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov has accused Turkey of treachery and expressed confidence that the authorities of that country will long regret the incident with the Russian combat aircraft in the skies over Syria.

"I have no doubt that Turkey will regret it for a very long time. Those who speak about friendship and cooperation on every occasion do not act that treacherously," Kadyrov wrote on his page in a social network.

"I consider it my duty to declare that I personally, the Chechen Republic, the entire Chechen people are ready to fulfill orders and orders of any complexity [given by the Russian president]. For this we have the will, determination, highly trained forces, and thousands of volunteers! We are always waiting for the order! You will make sure how true patriots of Russia perform it," Kadyrov said.

http://tass.ru/en/politics/838916

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.