Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Paris Attacks Spur Emergency Edict and Intense Policing in France (no warrants!)

11 posts in this topic

PARIS — All over France, from Toulouse in the south to Paris and beyond, the police have been breaking down doors, conducting searches without warrants, aggressively questioning residents, hauling suspects to police stations and putting others under house arrest.

The extraordinary steps are now perfectly legal under the state of emergency decreed by the government after the attacks on Nov. 13 in Paris that left 130 dead — a rare kind of mobilization that will continue. The French Parliament voted last week to extend the emergency for three more months, which means more warrantless searches, more interrogations, more people placed under house arrest.

There have been 1,072 police searches already and 139 police interrogations, and 117 people have been placed in custody, the Ministry of the Interior said on Monday. Those included a weekend raid on a restaurant selling halal burgers and Tex-Mex food in the Paris suburbs, where officers found nothing suspicious after breaking down the doors.

Many of those being swept up are among the hundreds of French who have already been flagged as potential security threats in the notorious S-files of the security services. The police are now free to pick up and interrogate suspects virtually at will.

An indication of the lingering shock of the attacks — and the fear coursing through French society — is that few, publicly at least, are protesting these exceptional measures. But critics of the broad net now being cast by the security services say the results are meager given the looming threat to civil liberties.

Concern is rising, particularly in Muslim communities being singled out, that France now runs the risk of tipping steeply in favor of security at the expense of individual freedoms and of instigating tension with a Muslim population — the largest in Western Europe — that has already long felt aggrieved and second class.

“These measures are going to place a spider’s web over all of France,” said Danièle Lochak, an emeritus professor of law at the University of Paris. “But in a discriminatory manner, because it will concern Muslims. It’s out of control. What are they going to do with all these people who are under house arrest?” The answer, so far, is not clear.

<snip>

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/24/world/europe/in-france-some-see-the-police-security-net-as-too-harsh-paris-attacks.html

Oh, look at how the terrorists take your freedoms! They're acting like it's all about Muslims, but it's not and we all know that right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember it's not the terrorist taking freedom, they are but a created catalyst. You can bet your boots this is coming here. See how easy it was to declare a state of emergency, a declaration of war. Now we know how they will accomplish it here. 

See the epic thriller "Martial Law" coming to a theater near you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhiteHorse said:

Remember it's not the terrorist taking freedom, they are but a created catalyst. You can bet your boots this is coming here. See how easy it was to declare a state of emergency, a declaration of war. Now we know how they will accomplish it here. 

See the epic thriller "Martial Law" coming to a theater near you!

I know it's not the terrorists, unless you count governments as the terrorists. Bin Laden could never have done in the U.S. what the politicians have done.  Now it's the same thing all over again in different places. They say their measures in France are for 3 months. They will never give up that power once they have it. Their version of the Patriot Act etal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In this video Luke Rudkowski breaks down the latest news of him confirming with 20 separate individuals in France that WeAreChange.org is blocked in that country. We go over new laws that have emerged in France from the paris attack and how the whole war on terror is a sham.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I know it's not the terrorists, unless you count governments as the terrorists. Bin Laden could never have done in the U.S. what the politicians have done.  Now it's the same thing all over again in different places. They say their measures in France are for 3 months. They will never give up that power once they have it. Their version of the Patriot Act etal. 

Bad Barry and the puppeteers backed with minority power have run rampant over the American people, all set up. We know how they plan to retain power, the question is when are false flags going to take place here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhiteHorse said:

Bad Barry and the puppeteers backed with minority power have run rampant over the American people, all set up. We know how they plan to retain power, the question is when are false flags going to take place here.  

Yes, it's when, not if. I'm still thinking of all those ISIS members the FBI is "monitoring" instead of arresting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Yes, it's when, not if. I'm still thinking of all those ISIS members the FBI is "monitoring" instead of arresting. 

How else can they keep them abreast and informed. Like I have been saying, these fighters cannot learn to carry out such well or orchestrated attacks at a jihadist school in the middle of the desert in a third world country. And have the Intel to operate in another country. If the root is bad the branches are also corrupt, anything that has, agency service or bureau, is an extension of a self serving cooperation.    

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By comparison, the logistics just don't work even with our large military.

France = 549,970 sq km - 8,585 per capita

USA = 9,161,966 sq km - 28,731 per capita

They can lock down some of the larger cities like they did in Boston but the US still has a lot of real estate to cover. They'd have to scare the bejeebers out of the sheep to get the level of compliance they need for martial law to work. The heavily armed states already have a militia in the form of it's citizens and they know this via Jade Helm.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

By comparison, the logistics just don't work even with our large military.

France = 549,970 sq km - 8,585 per capita

USA = 9,161,966 sq km - 28,731 per capita

They can lock down some of the larger cities like they did in Boston but the US still has a lot of real estate to cover. They'd have to scare the bejeebers out of the sheep to get the level of compliance they need for martial law to work. The heavily armed states already have a militia in the form of it's citizens and they know this via Jade Helm.

 

 

I think this too, but when I saw how Russia locked down that monstrous place, I know it could be done. They'd bring in foreign troops to do it, I don't think they want a civil war starting inside the military. If they can get control of the food, they can make people dance like puppets on a string. Most would starve trying to grow their own food and dictators always take control of farms etc. Now we don't have very many farms and everyone goes to the store. It wouldn't take long to starve people out, stopping the truckers would be easy. They would lock down the cities. The problem we have is all the libs who want to get rid of our guns. They'll snitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think this too, but when I saw how Russia locked down that monstrous place, I know it could be done. They'd bring in foreign troops to do it, I don't think they want a civil war starting inside the military. If they can get control of the food, they can make people dance like puppets on a string. Most would starve trying to grow their own food and dictators always take control of farms etc. Now we don't have very many farms and everyone goes to the store. It wouldn't take long to starve people out, stopping the truckers would be easy. 

Starvation coupled with pandemic. The winter season is the most likely time to weaken the populace and you're right, that's what it would take, weak and dying citizenry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Starvation coupled with pandemic. The winter season is the most likely time to weaken the populace and you're right, that's what it would take, weak and dying citizenry.

This is what is so dangerous about big agra and factory farming. Monopolies of the food supply. Shudders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.