Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

New app from NY (and other places have it)/ new snitch tool!

6 posts in this topic

‘See something, send something’: New York’s new app to help prevent terrorism

“See something, send something” is an app for Android and iOS smartphones that lets people to anonymously submit photos and notes about potential threats right as they see them. Pictures and messages will be immediately received by the state Intelligence Center. If found relevant, “the hints” would be forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement agency.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/323198-new-york-terrorism-app/

Note that this is done anonymously. And click the link to see the big eye in the app on the phone the guy is holding. How many will be using this to report people they have grudges against or simply don't like? The possibility for abuse of something like this is astounding. 

2 people like this

I say everyone should download these apps and flood the Hell out of their databases with stuff THEY are doing. 

Follow politicians around and snap shots of them with the captions "suspected domestic terrorist", then cite what they've done.  Take lots of photos & videos of police breaking their own policies & laws, local town officials & their corruption, let's just follow all these people around & report their activities.

I may just send photos of cat breading & report them as domestic spies.

http://unmaintained.com/wp-content/uploads/Cat-Breading-Charlie.jpg

:laugh:

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

‘See something, send something’: New York’s new app to help prevent terrorism

“See something, send something” is an app for Android and iOS smartphones that lets people to anonymously submit photos and notes about potential threats right as they see them. Pictures and messages will be immediately received by the state Intelligence Center. If found relevant, “the hints” would be forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement agency.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/323198-new-york-terrorism-app/

Note that this is done anonymously. And click the link to see the big eye in the app on the phone the guy is holding. How many will be using this to report people they have grudges against or simply don't like? The possibility for abuse of something like this is astounding. 

Great I see its available in Louisiana too. Hmmm wonder if I can use it to report someone I really dislike. Lol. See it's already started as far as people using it against people they don't like. 

Just now, Groove said:

Great I see its available in Louisiana too. Hmmm wonder if I can use it to report someone I really dislike. Lol. See it's already started as far as people using it against people they don't like. 

Too late, my neighbors that I can't stand already moved. :qFbfZwK:

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Too late, my neighbors that I can't stand already moved. :qFbfZwK:

Lmao. I can always report my ex wife's husband. Serious redneck A hole that I've had to take to court at least 5 times now for different things. And I do know he owns a few "illegal" weapons including a unregistered 50 cal pistol. But I'm sure he will end back up in jail anyway. 

1 minute ago, Groove said:

Lmao. I can always report my ex wife's husband. Serious redneck A hole that I've had to take to court at least 5 times now for different things. And I do know he owns a few "illegal" weapons including a unregistered 50 cal pistol. But I'm sure he will end back up in jail anyway. 

haha sounds like he's not going to need your help. People like that have a way of messing themselves over pretty well. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.