Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Amazon.com bans investigative book 'Nobody Died at Sandy Hook'

17 posts in this topic

CENSORSHIP SHOCK: Amazon.com bans investigative book 'Nobody Died at Sandy Hook' because it disagrees with government version of what happened

(NaturalNews) In a stunning demonstration of online book burning, Amazon.com has just banned a book because of its contents. The book Nobody Died at Sandy Hookconsists of analysis from a dozen contributor authors, and it's edited by Jim Fetzer, Ph.D. The book concludes that Sandy Hook was a staged FEMA drill carried out by the government to push an agenda of nationwide gun control.

Use hashtag #StopAmazonCensorship toTweet this story.

We have a full download of the book below in PDF form, so keep reading if you want to find out what's so "dangerous" about this book that Amazon had to ban it...

Whether the authors' conclusions are well-founded or complete lunacy isn't the point here. Amazon.com has selectively targeted this book for censorship due to the political incorrectness of the author's conclusions. Remember, Amazon.com went out of its way to ban Confederate flags in the aftermath of another shooting, enforcing a grotesque, almost Stalinist political correctness in its decision to pull Confederate flag merchandise from its online store (including children's toys like the General Lee car from Dukes of Hazzard).

<snip>

http://www.naturalnews.com/052081_Amazon_censorship_online_book_burning_Nobody_Died_at_Sandy_Hook.html

2 people like this

Reminds me of a line from one of the Star Wars movies: "If it doesn't appear in our records, it doesn't exist."

What is going through my head right now is not politically correct !  

once again, not censorship. if you morons went to the real world once in a while you might understand what is going on, but it must feel so good to live in constant fear while telling everyone you have no fears

1 hour ago, reg said:

once again, not censorship. if you morons went to the real world once in a while you might understand what is going on, but it must feel so good to live in constant fear while telling everyone you have no fears

Nice post! Makes me feel all GLPish.

1 person likes this

BAHAHHHAHA

bc8SzOZ.jpg

1 hour ago, reg said:

5 hours ago, Challenger said:

Reminds me of a line from one of the Star Wars movies: "If it doesn't appear in our records, it doesn't exist."

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

BAHAHHHAHA

bc8SzOZ.jpg

states enact censorship, companies make business decisions. if you fools can't see why this happened, you need to crawl out of the basement and see us real people living our lives

13 minutes ago, reg said:

states enact censorship, companies make business decisions. if you fools can't see why this happened, you need to crawl out of the basement and see us real people living our lives

fools.. morons.. anything else? Oh, crawling out of basements, gotcha! 

It's hard for me to take the news seriously any more. We used to be Doom Junkies, didn't we Cinn? Now, mmm, what are we? We're called fools and morons because we don't trust the government. What government? The US is not a free country. We are the NWO's thugs. We send our young people to die on foreign soil, for what? This ridiculous War on Terror that our shadow government created? 

Yes, real people die in attacks like Paris and Boston. Or do they? Who would be a crisis actor in a CIA scam to rule people's minds? I reckon a lot of people would do it. For fun or profit. It's like we live in the Matrix. Some people are happy to live a lie. Remember the character Cypher, who sold out his friends and humanity? His character was so believable.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fkO7TVU0SeM/U8F5b3DHPdI/AAAAAAAAGHU/edGaT97_Jtg/s1600/Cypher+Matrix+Quote.jpg

But for Amazon to lose profits by taking the book off its site??? Somebody made them an offer they couldn't refuse.

13 hours ago, Challenger said:

Worked for NASA. It's in pretty much all the "Moon landing was fake vids, so I'll just doc the script, and if disbelieved to be a true quote, I'lla edit a source and all that happy. But one of the astronauts was asked, "What about the Van Allen Belts? The Radiation?"

Dude answers, I *bleep* the not, "Oh, well we didn't know about em at the time, so we didn't have to worry about them."

Head in Sand Method Applies to Reality. >.>

Which brings back to topic, of Amazon banning the book. !^.^!

9 hours ago, reg said:

Being rude isn't going to solve anything.

Has that six year old made my, quality and depth of "My Pet Goat II", yet?

See, pointlessly rude. No need for it o.o;

Also, we all know I have no worries, or hurries. That's documented fact. As for everyone else, if you're doing it my way, you're going the wrong way. Turn around and recenter. For real. This is a warning. o.o;

7 hours ago, reg said:

o.o I understand it's a buisness deicison and thus a corperate policy, and not a state censorship, but someone can censor something, and not be the state, which the world's largest book supplier just did. Being rude won't make you right, and being right never makes one rude ^.~

8 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

BAHAHHHAHA

bc8SzOZ.jpg

What? Embedded pics? How? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.