Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Police: At least 5 shot at Minneapolis protest

16 posts in this topic

MINNEAPOLIS —  At least five people were shot near the site of protests over the fatal shooting of a black man by police at the Fourth Precinct, police said.

Reports of a shooting surfaced around 10:45 p.m. Monday.

At this time, it is not clear on the exact number of people shot as some shooting victims found their own way to a hospital. Police said that five people are being treated for what are believed to be non-life threatening injuries. Police have not released any information on a possible suspect or suspects.

<snip>

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/11/24/minneapolis-protest-shooting/76298494/

‘White supremacists’ shoot Black Lives Matter protesters

White supremacists shot five Black Lives Matter protesters in Minneapolis Monday night, authorities said.

Black Lives spokeswoman Miski Noor told the Star Tribune, “A group of white supremacists showed up at the protest, as they have done most nights, [and] opened fire on about six protesters.”

<snip>

http://nypost.com/2015/11/24/white-supremacists-shoot-black-lives-matter-protesters/

White supremacists? Just because Miski Noor says so? 

Its a set-up.

Its all about killing off whitey, honkey/*****, cracker, and ghetto wiggers

of which, ghetto wiggers are hated the most!

Sing it now...

"Blacks to the left of me, muslims to the right. here I am, stuck in the middle with you!"

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

White supremacists? Just because Miski Noor says so? 

Nope, Miski. White supremacists actually hold down jobs and were at home getting ready for bed while black folk activists/perps waste time protesting.

Are you kidding me, you actually censored my word H-O-N-K-Y? ROFLMAO!!!

Holy Shit! That's fucked up!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Nope, Miski. White supremacists actually hold down jobs and were at home getting ready for bed while black folk activists/perps waste time protesting.

LOL what was hilarious was I went to a stream from there and this guy was talking all this crap and this woman comes up looking for her backpack. The guy had a megaphone and he starts saying: Hey, that backpack belongs to a Black Lives Matters organizer and you better be givin it back. roftl It was still missing when I cut the feed. 

3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Are you kidding me, you actually censored my word H-O-N-K-Y? ROFLMAO!!!

Holy Shit! That's fucked up!

That's not in our word filters that I know of. Sure there wasn't another word in there? lol

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

That's not in our word filters that I know of. Sure there wasn't another word in there? lol

I double spelled it because its sometimes spelled both ways. honkey/*****

Edited by Cryptic Mole

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I double spelled it because its sometimes spelled both ways.

lmao I need to ask shep about that! 

VIDEO PROOF=> 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot AFTER REPEATEDLY Beating White Videographers

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported an organizer claimed the attack was unprovoked and that the shooters were three ‘white supremacists.’
-----
However a video later surfaced on YouTube of two Black male protesters describing how the Black Lives Matter protesters started the conflict by punching and chasing the men simply because they were recording video of the protest.

The eyewitnesses said the men were attacked and retreated several times–and made a signal to indicate they were armed–before firing on the attacking protesters.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/video-proof-5-black-lives-matter-protesters-shot-after-repeatedly-beating-white-videographers/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.