Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Informedconsent

I'm a newbee! My introduction.

11 posts in this topic

Welcome back OldSchool.

I'm 61 as well.

Also love shortwave, scanner, cb radio.

have a disable child of 28.

have 7 dogs.

And I also have a few screws loose as well.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Informedconsent said:

I promoted the DJ site and watched UKshep work himself to a frazzle. Was sorry to see it go. I liked the chat and was getting to know the chatters. You might remember me as OldSchool. I didn't have a lot to add to chat, I'm 61, an amateur radio operator. I like dogs and have some property in the hills. I burn wood for heat and make my own wine. I am Mr. Mom and have a disabled child of 30 with a MA in Rehab Psy. I know I have a screw loose, our whole family needs a srink so he does it pro bono. 

I come in peace and hope to make friends, but won't shy away from saying what I believe. I won't ever be belligerent with anyone here, life is too short. Everyone has an opinion, as do I. I am not here to judge others only to view content and discuss those opinions. Please excuse my spelling, having only a backwoods HS education, spelling went over my head, probably something to do with being ko'ed by several ill advised adventures with the bovine species and other misadventures during my HS years. I had a nick given to me, I might share with you one day, but rehab said it was not appropriate. 

DK sorta invited me, and when I get here I recognize several folks. I read the rules and that sounds fine to me.

I'm tired of being banned at some other sites for what I have no idea. If I offend someone, let me know and I most likely will apologize.

Does CO have a chat? I'm at the point in my life that I have a lot of free time. I never met a stranger and you may decide you have never met anyone stranger than me. I come from a different world than most anyone I have ever met.

Well enough about me. Rough around the edges, redneck southern Son of the Confederate States. Color blind. 1/0

Welcome to "The Outpost" Mr. Informedconsent.  You made a wise decision by reporting for duty here on the main forum.  Mission briefings start at 0'Dark'Whatever time you want!  We're always up for good intel here at the outpost!

2 people like this

29 minutes ago, Informedconsent said:

Does CO have a chat? I'm at the point in my life that I have a lot of free time. I never met a stranger and you may decide you have never met anyone stranger than me. I come from a different world than most anyone I have ever met.

COP does not have a chat room. :(

@Ukshep @Cinnamon

1 hour ago, Informedconsent said:

DK sorta invited me, and when I get here I recognize several folks. I read the rules and that sounds fine to me.

Hey IC - Was busy watching a lecture  Welcome to the site, I hope the other guys come over eventually as well. Umm I'm logging off the site for tonight, got to watch another lecture. Have fun! - I'll see you around and...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.