Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Worldwide Travel Alert

8 posts in this topic

LAST UPDATED: NOVEMBER 23, 2015

The State Department alerts U.S. citizens to possible risks of travel due to increased terrorist threats. Current information suggests that ISIL (aka Da’esh), al-Qa’ida, Boko Haram, and other terrorist groups continue to plan terrorist attacks in multiple regions.  These attacks may employ a wide variety of tactics, using conventional and non-conventional weapons and targeting both official and private interests.  This Travel Alert expires on February 24, 2016.

Authorities believe the likelihood of terror attacks will continue as members of ISIL/Da’esh return from Syria and Iraq.  Additionally, there is a continuing threat from unaffiliated persons planning attacks inspired by major terrorist organizations but conducted on an individual basis.  Extremists have targeted large sporting events, theatres, open markets, and aviation services.  In the past year, there have been multiple attacks in France, Nigeria, Denmark, Turkey, and Mali.  ISIL/Da’esh has claimed responsibility for the bombing of a Russian airliner in Egypt. 

U.S. citizens should exercise vigilance when in public places or using transportation.  Be aware of immediate surroundings and avoid large crowds or crowed places.  Exercise particular caution during the holiday season and at holiday festivals or events.  U.S. citizens should monitor media and local information sources and factor updated information into personal travel plans and activities.  Persons with specific safety concerns should contact local law enforcement authorities who are responsible for the safety and security of all visitors to their host country.  U.S. citizens should:

• Follow the instructions of local authorities.  Monitor media and local information sources and factor updated information into personal travel plans and activities.  
  • Be prepared for additional security screening and unexpected disruptions.
  • Stay in touch with your family members and ensure they know how to reach you in the event of an emergency.
  • Register in our Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).

Foreign governments have taken action to guard against terrorist attacks, and some have made official declarations regarding heightened threat conditions.  Authorities continue to conduct raids and disrupt terror plots.  We continue to work closely with our allies on the threat from international terrorism.  Information is routinely shared between the United States and our key partners in order to disrupt terrorist plotting, identify and take action against potential operatives, and strengthen our defenses against potential threats.

For further information:

<snip>

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/worldwide-travel-alert.html

Here we go again!

Maybe if our presidents hadn't allowed the boogeymen to enter the country over the last 14 years then there would be no reason to be on alert.

6 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Here we go again!

Maybe if our presidents hadn't allowed the boogeymen to enter the country over the last 14 years then there would be no reason to be on alert.

I like to think of obama as the terrorist within, He uses executive orders and his advisors to ruin the nation slowly.

They say that there is good in everyone but I find that hard to believe when it comes to a psychopath hell bent on ruling the world .

The news today here at Conspiracy Out Post has not been good .

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I like to think of obama as the terrorist within, He uses executive orders and his advisors to ruin the nation slowly.

Nailed him there Shep. I'm waiting for this joint news conference with Holland - thinking he'll tighten the screws here, in solidarity with Holland - of course they'll step up "surveillance" over here too. Grrr...

5 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Nailed him there Shep. I'm waiting for this joint news conference with Holland - thinking he'll tighten the screws here, in solidarity with Holland - of course they'll step up "surveillance" over here too. Grrr...

whens that conference on? soon? i need to go take a shower

My wife works for a cruise line as a supervisor and she was just telling me that if she's gotten one call about the travel advisory she's gotta a hundred just today. People are really worried about the Isis situation but of course our traitor in chief says nothing to see here move along.  I'm just wondering if something does happen on our soil if people are going to rush the whitehouse and demand he be charged with treason? And to answer that question I think some people will but the other half of the country will still be asleep even as shtf and those will question why is this happening but will still want the refujihadist to come on in. 

Why are some people so stupid and nieve(sp)? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.