Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Ten thousand troops to flood Britain's streets in fight against terrorism

19 posts in this topic

Martial Law for EVERYBODY!!!

Ten thousand troops to flood Britain's streets in fight against terrorism

In a landmark move, the PM announced a 10,000-strong fighting force to support cops in the face of Islamic terrorism

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ten-thousand-troops-flood-britains-6887367#ICID=sharebar_facebook

Read the full article in the link above.

-

Ten thousand troops could flood Britain’s streets to fight terrorists as David Cameron abolishes the “divide” between the Army and police.

In a landmark move, the PM announced a 10,000-strong fighting force to support cops in the face of Islamic terrorism .

Labour accused him of using soldiers to plug gaps when the Tories slash police budgets in the Spending Review .

Speaking after a visit to French president Francois Hollande in Paris, the PM said: “As the murders on the streets of Paris reminded us so starkly, ISIL is not some remote problem thousands of miles away - it is a direct threat to our security at home and abroad.”

The PM vowed to “get rid of the divide that there’s been for many years about the deployment of military personnel on the streets of Britain”.

He added: “This is not about supplanting or taking over from the police.

I wondered how long it would be before the last remaining vestiges of freedom were usurped. 

This is upsetting if true .

Just now, Ukshep said:

I am angry right now. Very angry at this.

Shep is this for real ?

2 minutes ago, CSB said:

This is upsetting if true .

Shep is this for real ?

yes its for real.

Control through fear, Seems stage 2 of the plan is in beginning.

Just now, Ukshep said:

yes its for real.

Now my head is spinning . I don't know what to say . Other than I will keep the British people in my prayers . 

Here even in my little home town America the Muslim population is grown . I see them everyday down town and in the parks .

The self proclaimed elite's plans are going well for them . The trojan horse is well with in the walls .

Just now, CSB said:

Now my head is spinning . I don't know what to say . Other than I will keep the British people in my prayers . 

Here even in my little home town America the Muslim population is grown . I see them everyday down town and in the parks .

The self proclaimed elite's plans are going well for them . The trojan horse is well with in the walls .

Control through fear. This isis situation may just allow them to deploy troops / take guns / and set up a new chip identification system in the name of fighting terrorism. Eventually leading to a coalition of countries.

I find myself vary concerned over this . I have always liked the British people it's their leaders that I have no lost love for . 

The thing I fear the most is in the fact that the British people are unarmed and can't defend them selves from anyone; here in America hopefully more people will wake up . Jade Helm woke a lot of people up to the reality to a possible invasion whether from foreign or domestic; many people here now are starting to understand that this government is not a legitimate one . America will never disarm with out a fight . 

11 minutes ago, CSB said:

I find myself vary concerned over this . I have always liked the British people it's their leaders that I have no lost love for . 

The thing I fear the most is in the fact that the British people are unarmed and can't defend them selves from anyone; here in America hopefully more people will wake up . Jade Helm woke a lot of people up to the reality to a possible invasion whether from foreign or domestic; many people here now are starting to understand that this government is not a legitimate one . America will never disarm with out a fight . 

British people fight like barbarians from ages gone. Guns or not we would find a way. And we would be brutal. At least i would.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.