Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

More Walmart Weirdness

14 posts in this topic

Walmart Abruptly Lays Off 2,200; Tells Them to Avoid Caffeine and Chocolate, the Nightmares and Flashbacks Will Go Away Soon 

O.o

What the hell is going on at Walmart? The company shut five stores down with no warning (one of which was a very busy location), laying everyone off and blaming it on plumbing, but a lot of people aren’t buying it.

There are several theories from martial law to payback for protests for higher pay, but either way, this advice sheet given out to the people who were abruptly laid off without warming is really very bizarre.

Aside from telling these people to avoid stimulants such as caffeine, chocolate, nicotine and depressants such as alcohol, one of the pieces of advice on the handout actually says, “Remember that difficulty sleeping, nightmares, flashbacks, and feelings of being ‘hyper-alert’ are common and will diminish in time.”

Wow. Flashbacks and nightmares about working at Walmart? Being “hyper-alert”? Was it really that bad??

What were they, big box store workers or government experiment subjects?

2 people like this

walm as i affectionately call it has the best price on some of my fave products..no one beats their rollback prices.

Flashbacks and nightmares from working at wm?

Now is not the time to giggle, esp. since I'm a diehard doomtard.

But I keep seeing images of Walmartians someone used to email me. Men in tutus, obese people in verrrrrry revealing clothes and uh, poses. 

It looks like fun times are about to give way to serious something -  martial law, fema camps, detention centers, makeshift headquarters, etc. Why so sudden?

I can give a pass to the more general stress relief advice but the mention of flashbacks and being hyper alert is not so easy to dismiss. And the plumbing story, yeah I didn't buy that. Super weird!

CAUTION!!! Working at Walmart may cause some or all of the following symptoms...

Nausea, fever, heartburn, shame, loss of self esteem, lack of motivation, uncontrollable crying, suicidal thoughts and diarrhea.

If you or a loved one are experiencing any of the symptoms, please contact Walmart pharmaceuticals immediately.

1 person likes this

CAUTION!!! Working at Walmart may cause some or all of the following symptoms...

Nausea, fever, heartburn, shame, loss of self esteem, lack of motivation, uncontrollable crying, suicidal thoughts and diarrhea.

If you or a loved one are experiencing any of the symptoms, please contact Walmart pharmaceuticals immediately.

​LOL. Needs to be on a poster.

Apparently being in a Walmart several hours per day will expose you to something that is aggravated by caffeine. That really makes me want to avoid shopping there, not that I'd want my photo on peopleofwalmart.com

1 person likes this

Apparently being in a Walmart several hours per day will expose you to something that is aggravated by caffeine. That really makes me want to avoid shopping there, not that I'd want my photo on peopleofwalmart.com

​Jeez, I have lost hours of my life to People Of Walmart. It's so hard to look away.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.