Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

On the physical plane

2 posts in this topic

On the physical plane, Earth has begun it’s own spiritual awakening – the process of moving from a fear based to a love based environment. Although right now, everything can appear rather chaotic, that’s the process – and it gets worse before it gets better. I believe the worst is before behind us…  A spiritual awakening is happening all around us and within us right now!

u May Be Experiencing a Spiritual

On the physical plane, Earth has begun it’s own spiritual awakening – the process of moving from a fear based to a love based environment. Although right now, everything can appear rather chaotic, that’s the process – and it gets worse before it gets better. I believe the worst is behind us…  A spiritual awakening is happening all around us and within us right now!

Are you allowing it? Or have you chosen to remain asleep?

An ever increasing number of people have chosen to awaken spiritually! This awakening of our connection to divine energy happens different for everyone. For some people it can be a slow and steady process, while for or others it is a spontaneous spiritual awakening.

“For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn’t understand growth, it would look like complete destruction.” ~ Cynthia Occelli

As I mentioned, real spiritual awakening is not all sunshine and rainbows. It can involve removing some very ugly, and painful trapped negative emotions and energies from our past. With your continued new found awareness, allow for these old karmic energies to be released and replaced with the light. Resistance to moving forward causes depression or pain – a physical manifestation of the energetic resistance.

Image Link https://cdn.powerofpositivity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ascension.jpg

By going with the flow, we allow a beautiful spiritual awakening within us and ultimately add to the positive collective vibration of the Universe. This process allows us to live our best life and embrace the power of positivity available to us at all times through divine energy.

“Once the soul awakens, the search begins and you can never go back. From then on, you are inflamed with a special longing that will never again let you linger in the lowlands of complacency and partial fulfillment. The eternal makes you urgent. You are loath to let compromise or the threat of danger hold you back from striving toward the summit of fulfillment.” ~ John O’Donohue

Over the years, I have been experiencing a steady, very intense spiritual awakening. My life has completely transformed in every area!  Life is truly AMAZING! I have connected with the essence of my true self. As I research and talk to others about their spiritual awakening, I find that we all share very similar characteristics and events.

However, some people are experiencing an awakening and don’t even know it. I decided to intently create this outline of the most common signs  you may be experiencing a spiritual awakening, so that you can more purposely direct your energy to the growth and expansion of it.  Please do add to the conversation in the comments below if you have one you can add. :)

Image Link:https://cdn.powerofpositivity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/spiritual-path.jpg

Spiritual Awakening Checklist:

1. You’re creating new belief systems.

Do you hold the same beliefs today that you had 5 or 10 years ago?

Everyone who experiences a spiritual awakening releases old belief systems and ways of living. We begin to think outside the box and question our physical reality that we once thought was “normal”.

We feel more comfortable breaking social norms and embracing freedom. We all have free will and as we begin to spiritually awaken more and more we realize that we may have not been exercising that right as freely as we could.
For some of us, we escaped a mental prison. But as we evolve in our spiritual journey we realize the mental prison was wide open the whole time.

When we awaken to our truth, we realize we are free. ~ Kristi Bowman

2. You want more freedom and less “stuff”.

You’ve been finding peace in living more simply. Instead of buying more and filling ever corner of your house with material possessions, you find yourself cleaning out old things and selling or donating them.

You have decided that less is more.  This allows the heavy burden of “stuff” to be released from your physical life, but in doing so, it also creates an energetic release of old “stuff”. Afterwards the feeling of lightness is profound that we (consciously or subconsciously) do it more often until we find we own less and have less desire to buy more.

True love and happiness cannot be found in things or from having more. Everlasting happiness comes from within.

Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation. 

Article Link: https://www.powerofpositivity.com/11-signs-may-experiencing-spiritual-awakening/

Everyone who experiences a spiritual awakening releases old belief systems and ways of living.

We feel more comfortable breaking social norms and embracing freedom.

Is this like a freelance type of spiritually, Godless, where you depend on yourself as a guide?

If that being the case, that's why we are in this mess today, following ones own will.

The only part I agree with is possessions. If you covet, then you are locked into a possession frenzy, your never satisfied. Too much is not enough. My old belief system teaches this. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.