Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Way conform to a Ideolagy

21 posts in this topic

Way conform to a Ideology

Do you need it ?

religious or political ? 

Way can't you be just your self ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CSB said:

28 viewers and not one word .

Took me a bit to figure out what you were saying. You mean "why", not "way", right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Challenger said:

Took me a bit to figure out what you were saying. You mean "why", not "way", right?

If we are free we would not conform to any ideology . The only place left to be free is with in your self . Right ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CSB said:

If we are free we would not conform to any ideology . The only place left to be free is with in your self . Right ? 

Um... I guess "why" is what you meant then.

Anyway, ideologies develop for a variety of reasons, but having one doesn't make a person a slave. People can and do change their world views, religions, or political affiliations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I see it the 3rd detention is a delusion a point in one's spiri

Just now, Challenger said:

Um... I guess "why" is what you meant then.

Anyway, ideologies develop for a variety of reasons, but having one doesn't make a person a slave. People can and do change their world views, religions, or political affiliations.

I would give you a green but I am all out

Edited by CSB
This post didn't take

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of us are taught to conform from birth.
Not doing so leads to ridicule, humiliation or worse.
Some people do feel the need to fit in or be accepted by a certain crowd.
They might find comfort in religions or political groups.
This may be a part of our survival instincts.
Strength in numbers and all that.

Others who are more introverted generally don't seek that out.
They still may conform to societies rules because of the consequences.
But privately live their life in a way they are most comfortable with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you mean, do as you will, whatever your little heart desires? Or distance yourself from any views other than your own? That would mean you would have to live in isolation. Since no one else could or would share any viewpoint, value or belief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

Most of us are taught to conform from birth.
Not doing so leads to ridicule, humiliation or worse.
Some people do feel the need to fit in or be accepted by a certain crowd.
They might find comfort in religions or political groups.
This may be a part of our survival instincts.
Strength in numbers and all that.

Others who are more introverted generally don't seek that out.
They still may conform to societies rules because of the consequences.
But privately live their life in a way they are most comfortable with.

I sometimes feel all alone . With what I know and understand there is no where to hid from whats called truth .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhiteHorse said:

So you mean, do as you will, whatever your little heart desires? Or distance yourself from any views other than your own? That would mean you would have to live in isolation. Since no one else could or would share any viewpoint, value or belief. 

I would never hurt anyone ! I am just tired of bullshit . I don't live by myself, I live with those with in my self . The inner mind the 5th dimension or the subconscious is a wonderful place to explore .    

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CSB said:

I sometimes feel all alone . With what I know and understand there is no where to hid from whats called truth .

I spent most of my childhood completely alone because I couldn't conform and feared others would find out.
I've gone through phases when I sought out like minded people but they are so rare and often disappointing.
I thought I was use to the isolation but maybe not... I spend a whole lot of time here and it helps I think.

I've learn over time that there isn't just one truth; there are many and one can lead to another or contradict it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

I spent most of my childhood completely alone because I couldn't conform and feared others would find out.
I've gone through phases when I sought out like minded people but they are so rare and often disappointing.
I thought I was use to the isolation but maybe not... I spend a whole lot of time here and it helps I think.

I've learn over time that there isn't just one truth; there are many and one can lead to another or contradict it.

I have friends I am not alone in the flesh . I am alone in my view of the world .

As long as I keep my opinions to my self other than here I wont bleed .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.