Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

How i would fix the worlds economic problems.

4 posts in this topic

This is based on space being a place that we as humans can venture to without dying, despite all the theories. Van allen radiation, flat earth, fake nasa etc etc.

WE GO TO EFFIN SPACE: IT SOLVES EVERY DAMN ECONOMIC PROBLEM WE HAVE.

So what are the issues facing us today?

• Lack of jobs
  • An ever expanding population

Both of the above lead to several other issues, but all could be fixed with space exploration, But first let me tell you a story. When i was 9 i sent a 22 page letter to nasa in the USA. From my tiny little town in the uk. This letter detailed how to terraform a planet for life. I do not have a copy of the original, so i will need to explain it for you. In a form that really does not do it justice.

At the age of 9 my immediate fascination with space led me down many roads as i learned and planned how to actually do it. Mars was my first option. But after 6 weeks of research into it. I decided that mars would not be the best place to colonize first. I factored in the ability to find ice caps and use nuclear explosives to cause a chain reaction. This however hampered by mars and its thin atmosphere and the lack of easy transport of the very large quantity of nukes it would take. Even more apparent since mars as a planet is too light for it's gravity to prevent oxygen and water from evaporating away into space.

So i moved on to venus. Yes you heard me. VENUS! Its the perfect first planet for us to colonize as a species. Venus being heavy enough to retain all essential gases, means that we would only need to break the greenhouse effect and it would eventually become habitable, if hot. This too would require modified cyanobacteria. Even so this may take a millenia to accomplish.

So i went back to the beginning to when our planets formed and became what they are today. And i had an idea. What if we could recreate these events. Destroy a planet and allow it to recombine? in theory it would work, add in some new matter help it go in the direction you want. Kind of like watering a plant. But alas that would have taken forever too.

So i almost decided to just give up.

But then it occurred to me. I was looking at the problem as if it was a singular problem which could be fixed by a team at nasa. So once i realized that the whole thing became much much easier.

We fly modules, this time to the moon, we place these modules built with the intent of focusing on production more than safety. And we also drop specialized rovers. Now this first module at the time would be the tech of 10 years ago. And pretty lame but it would work and cost a fraction of the cost of a current space module due to not caring about safety.

You would land it and the rovers would come. They would begin to collect and move lunar regolith and cover the module except for the doorway. it would take 2-3 years to complete the first module just from covering it. That may be shorter now but at the time it was 2-3 years.

This module while focused on production and not safety was equipped with  ground mapping/penetration sensors. To detect underground caverns or solid rock. It also contained 8 sealed tunnels and 2 tent modules kept expanded by pressure.

One team would come to the module and set up shop for periods of 4 month sleeping in the covered dome protected by the regolith, eating supplies and nothing else.

They would excavate a tunnel system 200 feet deep taking a year to complete depending on the hardness of the material. One thing i did not factor in at the time so this may change. It was a guesstimation. They would then attach a hatch and set up a tunnel down, excavating in 4 direction which would be long tunnels. They would then excavate these tunnels into rooms. Upon complete of each tunnel they would set up pressure chambers and doors. Each room would serve the purpose of the base, 2 would grow food, 1 would produce water, and the other would be for sleeping in. at this point it would be a year before the base would be sustainable for 4 people. Needing yearly visits to drop off only one resource.

This would be the first settlement on the moon and would be expandable in every direction. Based on a subterranean settlement. With new colonists coming to the moon and expanding and living within the settlement. Every human working towards it. Not just a small team.

They would continue to expand and grow like any city would But How would you make the moon habitable/breathable on the surface? With current technology i dont see how you could. Well at least not in our lifetimes.

So back to the original point. If we actually went for it. we could create soo many jobs, alleviating our current problems a little. Suffering a little too. But we would eventually make space a not so scary frontier. And we could leave. We would enter an new age. Much like the Renaissance. Jobs would be abundant as would opportunities. and most likely have thousands of years of Decent economic life. Then we would hit a wall. Stagnation. Lack of resources, and crumble as a species. But isnt this the way of all. Unless we can break the technology barrier of creation.

And that is all. This was supposed to be a short post but i got carried away. Anyway i hope you enjoy the ramblings of a 9yr old and my current self.

1 person likes this

Here is how I would fix it:

Get rid of currency and go with a pure free market barter system with no governmental controls whatsoever

Every other problem will solve itself eventually. 
(Let's just say my method does not deal in compassion for people who lack marketable skills)

Just now, RabidWolf said:

Here is how I would fix it:

Get rid of currency and go with a pure free market barter system with no governmental controls whatsoever

Every other problem will solve itself eventually. 
(Let's just say my method does not deal in compassion for people who lack marketable skills)

Probably better. My method when you look at it closely. Does nothing to fix the issues long term. It just provides a stop gap to those issues but on a scale that starts small and grows to really help then it just reaches a point that it cannot do shit. hehe!

anyway. Tbh i could fix any country up if put in charge. And thats not me being a smart-ass. Its 3 simple steps and thats all it takes:

• Stop giving away aid money. Because 90% of the nations getting it know they can get it so do NOTHING TO FIX THE ISSUES. BOKO HARAM IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF DOING F**K ALL! AND GETTING MONEY FOR IT. They cause the issue, the government gets kickbacks and never wants to fix it because the money is so good.
  • Fuck of all the corporations and do whats right for the economy and the country. Not the ones who pay you.
  • Remove the welfare system! And put in place a new system that build factories, provides decent paying jobs and gets the nations gdp up by producing actual good. MADE IN THE US OF F**KING A. OR where the nation is :D

a lady at work says do without social security, abd gave each retiree 1$million.... kind of averages out to 20 years of ss payments... maybe 500,000$ more realistic.... if you blew it all, f.u. spend wise n retire

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.