Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The problem isn’t “radical Islam,” the problem is just Islam

4 posts in this topic

The problem isn’t “radical Islam,” the problem is just Islam

After every single Islamist terror attack we’re subjected to the same BS from the media and the regressive left.

“This is just a tiny minority of radical extremists. This has nothing to do with Islam.”

There’s no such thing as moderate Islam.

Islam is a violent, intolerant religion which, in its current form, has no place in supposedly liberal western democracies.

There is a such thing as moderate islam. I've met them. They have no desire to murder my infedil, none converstioning ass. Lest not vocally. >.> But then again, I live in america, and we're a lil more chill out our religion over here. I like to think of it as the Joshua rule. You and your house can do what cha will, but me and mine are going to follow the Lord. And what's the first rule weither I be Islam, Christian, Jew or pretty much insert most all religions here? Love. Loving your God as #1 and loving eachother as you would treat God. I came to you hungry and ya fed me. Houseless, now I got a house. Nude, now I pimp robes. All that jazz.

That said, I like your new quote, CSB. And I get why you feel your way about some of these assclowns like ya do.  

Edited by Last1oftheJedi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.