Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Clock Boy Demands 15 Million Dollars!

37 posts in this topic

Really? The clock kid want 15 million for what? Oh give me a break!

Ahmed Mohamed seeking $15 million in damages

IRVING -- Attorneys for the family of Ahmed Mohamed, the Irving high school student who made international headlines after being arrested earlier this year for bringing a homemade clock to school, have sent letters to both the city of Irving and the Irving School District demanding apologies and $15 million in damages.

Both letters claim that Mohamed's civil rights were violated, and he and his family have suffered physical and mental anguish because of the ordeal.

The letters claim Ahmed was singled out "because of his race, national origin, and religion."

More:

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/2015/11/23/ahmed-mohamed-seeking-15-million-in-damages/76255674/

Pretty much what I said when this story broke. All he/his parents wanted was a paycheck. 

Hey! Is this the new way to fund terrorism? Have your kid build a fake bomb. they cry foul and sue for emotional distress, then used the government check to buy real bomb making supplies and a retirement home in Bermuda? 

And the BS just keeps getting deeper!

Revenge of 'Clock Boy': Feds demand school's records

Ahmed “clock boy” Mohamed of Irving, Texas, may have moved to Qatar, but the Obama administration is keeping his memory alive and well.

Federal officials have demanded MacArthur High School administrators provide the Department of Justice with all documents related to the “suitcase clock” Mohamed brought to school Sept. 14. The department’s “peacemaker” arm also visited a local mosque and mulled over a plan to require cops and school officials to take “religious tolerance” training.

“They asked for a number of things. We’ve been gathering documents,” school district spokeswoman Lesley Weaver told the Dallas Morning News Nov. 13. She said requests for files on Mohamed were initiated last month after 29 members of Congress prodded U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to get involved.

More: http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/revenge-of-clock-boy-feds-demand-schools-records/

Here is the letter and names of the 29 Congressional trouble makers

http://www.scribd.com/doc/282496883/9-23-15-DOJ-Letter-on-Ahmed-Mohamed

I thought this kid and his family moved out of the country? Also where are all those mistargeted drone strikes when you need them...

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, CGK said:

And the BS just keeps getting deeper!

Revenge of 'Clock Boy': Feds demand school's records

Ahmed “clock boy” Mohamed of Irving, Texas, may have moved to Qatar, but the Obama administration is keeping his memory alive and well.

Federal officials have demanded MacArthur High School administrators provide the Department of Justice with all documents related to the “suitcase clock” Mohamed brought to school Sept. 14. The department’s “peacemaker” arm also visited a local mosque and mulled over a plan to require cops and school officials to take “religious tolerance” training.

“They asked for a number of things. We’ve been gathering documents,” school district spokeswoman Lesley Weaver told the Dallas Morning News Nov. 13. She said requests for files on Mohamed were initiated last month after 29 members of Congress prodded U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to get involved.

More: http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/revenge-of-clock-boy-feds-demand-schools-records/

Here is the letter and names of the 29 Congressional trouble makers

http://www.scribd.com/doc/282496883/9-23-15-DOJ-Letter-on-Ahmed-Mohamed

Muslim Brotherhood Administration hard at work! Ohh am I not supposed to say that, is Obama going to come arrest me?

1 hour ago, CGK said:

The letters claim Ahmed was singled out "because of his race, national origin, and religion."

If this kid and his family were really part of the human race they would chalk up the experience to "$#!t happens" and move on with their lives. But alas, they are DNA coded with the victim strand. This is a lesson on how not to be a man, but a crybaby in a culture that is not your own. See what tolerance gets us?

If only I could carry a ticking backpack into the White House and get arrested!

Then when they found it was a clock, o.o.o, get me a lawyer! Oh, the anguish. I needed that clock to go off to remind me to take my Flonase. Violating my rights!!!:protest:

10 minutes ago, grav said:

If only I could carry a ticking backpack into the White House and get arrested!

Then when they found it was a clock, o.o.o, get me a lawyer! Oh, the anguish. I needed that clock to go off to remind me to take my Flonase. Violating my rights!!!:protest:

With Obama's tight security around the White House, even when he's on Air Force One 90% of the time, you could just jump the fence, and let the clock decide when it wants to tick...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.