Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brittish police jum into canal to "Save" Korans being properly disposed of

11 posts in this topic

I almost wet myself when I read this story. Apparently, someone was "confused as how to properly destroy Korans" - NOT a hate crime at all, but a confused Muslim.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/sharia-uk-london-police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-qurans

Ok, Shep - has it really gotten THAT bad over there? Talk about complete Dhimitude! I guess the cops were afraid some "radical" Muslim would see the Korans, some by the water, som ein, and it would start a riot if they thought it a hate crime. But still - would they have if it were Bibles? I seriously doubt it.

Be strong over there!

10 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

I almost wet myself when I read this story. Apparently, someone was "confused as how to properly destroy Korans" - NOT a hate crime at all, but a confused Muslim.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/sharia-uk-london-police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-qurans

Ok, Shep - has it really gotten THAT bad over there? Talk about complete Dhimitude! I guess the cops were afraid some "radical" Muslim would see the Korans, some by the water, som ein, and it would start a riot if they thought it a hate crime. But still - would they have if it were Bibles? I seriously doubt it.

Be strong over there!

Top quote says it best.

If 150 Bibles had been found in the canal, would the police have dived into the canal to rescue them and investigated the possibility of a hate crime? What do you think? But the London police know very well who has the power in contemporary Britain.

The population of most of the southern cities in the uk are non-white, lots of mosques and daily prayer can be heard in each of them from 30 locations at any one time. The police have to try and keep the peace because if the majority of these towns here knew that someone was destroying qurans then well... yeh riot. They would not do the same for bibles. Because well.... Christianity in the uk is also becoming rare. I aint seen a church in maybe 3 years others than the one near where i live. And when i went down south last year. to several cities visiting family. I saw a total of 2 churches and get ready for it... 40 mosques! It was like driving through a middle eastern country. Thats how bad it is here.

2 people like this

An example. The msm spun a few articles on this particular comment in the below video. But trust me he is 100% correct.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Top quote says it best.

If 150 Bibles had been found in the canal, would the police have dived into the canal to rescue them and investigated the possibility of a hate crime? What do you think? But the London police know very well who has the power in contemporary Britain.

The population of most of the southern cities in the uk are non-white, lots of mosques and daily prayer can be heard in each of them from 30 locations at any one time. The police have to try and keep the peace because if the majority of these towns here someone is destroying qurans then well... yeh riot. They would not do the same for bibles. Because well.... Christianity in the uk is also becoming rare. I aint seen a church in maybe 3 years others than the one near where i live. And when i went down south last year. to several cities visiting family. I saw a total of 2 churches and get ready for it... 40 mosques! It was like driving through a middle eastern country. Thats how bad it is here.

Yikes! You're on the front lines then! Will keep you all in my thoughts, I keep hoping for some event to happen that will wake people up - as painless as possible, but darn, if Paris didn't do it, what will it take? :onfire:

Ironically, the CT community at large has been vicious against Christianity and the Bible.

and russel brand covers the above video here too. Which i just found which just changed my entire perspective of russel. He can go suck a fat one.

Saying its not true when it is. Damn traitor!

The UK had turned its back on God and put idolatry forefront long ago. The Christians who fled long ago to escape persecution knew this. But unfortunately some who fled to the new world were infiltrators who brought this plague with them. The illunatics have a stronghold  in the UK and hand have for a long time, the U.S. has caught up now with the electronic programming available today. The evil mix that is Islam, is part of the 4 horses of the apocalypse, and fill the void for the abandoned Christian Faith that was prevalent in the UK before idolatry. The rampant spread of Radical Islam should be a wake up call because its main purpose is to take peace from the world. Islamist have no peace amongst their own and fight for power and control, think of what they will do now that the western world has destabilized their countries. 

“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭6:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/rev.6.4.kjv

50 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

and russel brand covers the above video here too. Which i just found which just changed my entire perspective of russel. He can go suck a fat one.

UUgggh! This guys downright maniacal laughter is disturbing - or disturbeD! Gods, we are doomed.

It just goes to show how stupid they are. Throwing stuff into the canal is LITTERING but I guess they don't care how their actions effect anyone else.

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

That guy seems to have some idiotic comments for every 11 words he allows them to say. Anyone with that many opinions (half of which are not about the subject but rather about the appearance or mannerism of the people talking) has no interest in the subject being discussed. He seems to be in it for the mock and ridicule opportunity to gain ratings. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.