Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Lets Chip Their A$$es

6 posts in this topic

Donald Trump's latest media firestorm: Muslim registry

I agree Mr Trump lets chip all immigrants and then we can just shut the chip off or remove it once they become a citizen or die as a terrorist . csb .

Nov. 20, 2015

Fallow the link it's a fricken Fox News video .

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4623554594001/donald-trumps-latest-media-firestorm-muslim-registry/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

maybe this is how they will get people to accept the mark of the beast. i'm starting to think donald trump may be the anti-christ!

1 person likes this

Just now, Ukshep said:

maybe this is how they will get people to accept the mark of the beast. i'm starting to think donald trump may be the anti-christ!

I really like Trump's words but it's how he is in bed with Zionist that takes my interest . I know of his connections with Israel . He maybe a wolf in sheep's clothing !

In all realty I am skeptical of any authority . Guns Bombs and all the lies make me just want to sit in a field of wild flowers and get high .  

Read some of Edward Bernays a real eye opener : https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=edward+bernays

Have a great day bro ... :64pwFDH:

1 person likes this

Trump does indeed say what real Americans want to hear... most of the time. But anyone who hasn't learned by now that a politician's words are poison, deserves to be fooled. No one who defies TPTB will be (s)elected. Trump is like an opinion poll, a way of gauging how many Americans are still not "with the program" but still naive enough to think their votes matter. Those who support him are the only people that need be exterminated, though significant collateral damage will be acceptable since TPTB have no qualms about sacrificing their pawns. Christian conservatives are the enemies of the new state.

Just now, Challenger said:

Trump does indeed say what real Americans want to hear... most of the time. But anyone who hasn't learned by now that a politician's words are poison, deserves to be fooled. No one who defies TPTB will be (s)elected. Trump is like an opinion poll, a way of gauging how many Americans are still not "with the program" but still naive enough to think their votes matter. Those who support him are the only people that need be exterminated, though significant collateral damage will be acceptable since TPTB have no qualms about sacrificing their pawns. Christian conservatives are the enemies of the new state.

I must agree .... Great minds think alike ! :cool:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.