Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
five4ty7am

Aleister Crowley - Psyop, Scion, or Psychopath? - from dj archives

10 posts in this topic

For those who don't know, Aleister Crowley was a British citizen born to a wealthy family in Warwickshire, England. He notably founded the religion known as Thelema, more of a philosophical law than religion, based on ancient magickal rites and eastern philosophy. The law of Thelema, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will", has been widely criticized as a recipe for anarchy. Crowley was an occultist belonging to societies such as the Freemasons and the Golden Dawn. Crowley believed that it was his mission to usher in the Aeon of Horus, dominated by the principle of the child.

With that introduction out of the way, let's get to the meat of the discussion. There are many who say that Crowley was actually an MI5 agent for the British government. If this is true, how many of his works were simply psyops to attain the minds of a mindless generation? Could this have been sophisticated espionage at work?

Others say that Crowley was a man with means that wanted to reach a deeper aspect of life. Someone on a spiritual journey that wished to help others along the spiritual path through his various writings. After reading a number of his works I must admit that there was something supremely spiritual in his writing. He was in fact a brilliant person. Could he have been trying to tell us something deeper?

There is a third opinion, that the man was just a complete psychopath, that he hated society and wanted others to follow in his deluded ways as a sort of revenge. A nihilist amongst nihilists so to speak. Could he have been using his intellect for nefarious purposes?

Please let me know what you think...

And there are some who called him "the most evil man that ever lived". Among his admirers was Satanist Anton LeVey. Whatever else he may have been, he was evil.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will"

The emancipation of mankind from all limitations whatsoever is one of the main precepts of the Book

if you follow the precepts of this ideology which came from a demon, you pretty much have the explanation for what we experience in the world today. No limitations, and doing what you will, is like a adult functioning in a child's capacity. Both Crowley and levey are documented as being involved in the most vile and immoral acts a human can commit. The fact that golden dawn and freemasonry are connected to the two, reveals the link to the illuminati and the modern nwo movement. People who follow the teaching of these purveyors of evil are people I would not want living next door to me or even in my neighborhood, especially around children. Remember they do as they will, not as they should. 

People are drawn to the occult for various reasons but most abandon the pursuit fairly early on.
The goal is enlightenment. This requires a great deal of introspection and ultimately person responsibility.
Without these two very bad things can and do happen which scares people off and rightly so.

It's been a long time since I read Crowley and I didn't really study it much.
I do remember there were a lot of hidden meanings, it's sort of encrypted.
This is done for protection of the reader, not himself. He didn't have to publish.
A novice isn't going to gain enough practical information to become dangerous.
Evil doesn't care about the safety of others but Crowley demonstrated he did.

Jack Parsons said Crowley was never the same after his exchange with the entity Lam.
He went insane. I think he got in over his head and there was no one above him to help him up.

Aleister Crowley set himself up as an example of Theistic Satanism and ended up as a warning.
In this way he is serving humanity still and I think that's commendable.

If it wasn't for Crowley I would have never known of the 4th and 5th dimensions .

Your enemies are sometimes your gate ways from the 3rd .

Edited by CSB

Nothing good has to come with protections to the reader. I highly doubt that Crowley had his readers' best interests in mind. People dabble in the dark arts at their own risk. I find nothing commendable about someone like that.

Aleister Crowley raped young boys for fun. Anything you're learning from that creature in the flesh of man is bunk. Just like Pike, Duke, all the Royals and any other master mason psychopath. 

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
terms o.o

Evil will always present itself as good, or grey a neutral area. Anyone who has opened their minds to it never comes away unscathed, though disillusioned their perception tells them otherwise. Under our current situation dealing with the illunatics, one could say that the deception of evil is widespread and accepted. It's like Crowley himself, instead of telling people that evil transformed his life into a nightmare, he passed along the madness, and some say he just wasn't strong enough to handle it. This inherent evil was separated from us for a reason and communication with demons is an example why it's not a good idea to breach the separation. Any communication with a spiritual guide, medium or any disembodied spirit is nothing more than communication with a demon. They have been around a lot longer than humans, they cannot be controlled once a mutual communication, or permission has been granted by the person initiating contact. They will control the person. The fact that a person says anything good about a transaction with a demonic source says that the person has been controlled already Jesus himself warned us about them. Just the demons possessing one man,when cast out, caused an entire herd of pigs to plunge headlong off a cliff and drown themselves. Be smarter than the pigs, they weren't given a choice. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.