Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Islamic State Suicide Bombers Unleashing ‘Franken-truck’ on Kurds: ‘Something Out of a Movie’

2 posts in this topic

by TRENT BAKER22 Nov 2015694

During Sunday’s CBS “60 Minutes,” correspondent Lara Logan reported a new form of weapon used by ISIS on the Kurds, which was described by Maj. Gen. Peter E. Gersten as “something out of a movie.”

ISIS is now welding metal plates onto trucks, loading them with bombs and a suicide bomber and driving into enemy lines, then setting off the bombs. American soldiers have named these new deadly weapons “Franken-trucks,” which the radical Islamist troops use six to eight of per operation, according to Gersten.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/22/islamic-state-suicide-bombers-unleashing-franken-truck-on-kurds-something-out-of-a-movie/

Is this something new? If I were them I'd have done that from the start. How much iq does it take to screw some metal onto a truck? When I hear mastermind, complicated and expensive when talking about all these different tactics, I don't know from where the "authorities" come to that conclusion.  The plots seem as rudimentary as they could possibly be. The amount of planning would be minimal, how hard is it to walk into a crowd wearing a suicide vest (or driving a truck loaded with explosives into a crowd) and all it would cost is the price of materials and to pay the bomb maker, but maybe he does it for free? 

The thing that is probably in shortest supply is the nerve to actually blow yourself up.  There are also drugs used when people are sent to do the jihad. 

Franken-trucks.  That should catch on. 

The original trucks were fashioned with plates as a cheap form of armor. This makes sense though. The more you contain a blast before its released, the more intense the shockwave.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.