Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Government now arresting people for anti-Obama Facebook posts

34 posts in this topic

Government now arresting people for anti-Obama Facebook posts

Posted on November 22, 2015 at the InTelliHub

This article will make you angry

By Dean James | America’s Freedom Fighters

The US Government is actively seeking those who criticize government, specifically Barack Obama, and arresting them without charging them. They are remanded to mental health institutions where they are given “training” on how to view the world.

Remind you of a little book that George Orwell wrote?

It gets worse.

Most of the victims of the government’s kidnapping scheme are veterans.

Read the whole post here : https://www.intellihub.com/government-arresting-people-for-anti-obama-facebook-posts/

22 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

This is a joke right?

On what grounds are they using to arrest people?

The grounds? "Because *quickly invent reasons here* " 

That is how far off the track this train has gone. Arrest first, make up reasons later or drop the charges after they sign a waiver of their rights before they can be released. It isn't about justice. It is about intimidation by force to silence government critics and dissenters.(you know, the people our founders specifically set protections for in the Constitution)

1 person likes this

While many don't seem to be able to say no to cia/spybook, those with a right frame of mind gave it up long ago (not all but a lot). I remember myspace was good for news, having lots of things other places didn't cover if you set it to do the right stuff, but they messed that up not long (some months) after I was getting good news from that in the past. Spybook = spend all day reading stuff, post about yourself so nsa & 5 eyes can have it, and the rest of the world, so when someone searches for you they see everything you posted. I have a spybook for business, with a fake name, fake info, fake b-day/etc. The hardest part when I had to do the security checks was to identify those people who were my friends. Within 3 days though I had it done, as the people who I was friends with at the time of the checks listed as much info about themselves on fb and other places that it was possible to do by looking them up lol. 

We're next. doncha know. You think those threats about copyright violations were just about copyrights?

2 people like this

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

We're next. doncha know. You think those threats about copyright violations were just about copyrights?

I have though about this and while I haven't seen many photos on this site in the past, I did post some. I know for sure that if it was me who had the "copywrong violations" and were informed via mod about my post on the photos, I could check their fair use status and I know also that the place where they came from would give me permission to post. I was going to write about this yesterday to a mod as to I need more info on this and if it was some pics I posted or others.

22 minutes ago, rbear said:

I have though about this and while I haven't seen many photos on this site in the past, I did post some. I know for sure that if it was me who had the "copywrong violations" and were informed via mod about my post on the photos, I could check their fair use status and I know also that the place where they came from would give me permission to post. I was going to write about this yesterday to a mod as to I need more info on this and if it was some pics I posted or others.

I'll pm you as not to derail thread.

4 hours ago, Challenger said:

Say goodbye to life as we've known it.

Challenger this is the only fight people miss. Every CT board is msm. You can't say sandy hook is fake even after the FBI says it didn't happen. Go to any CT board (other than here :-D ) look at what's going on. It's "training" the out spoken not to be. 

You didn't stop to ask why can you no longer think alternative on an alternative web site?? 

Pits the reason the attacks are going to keep coming to shut up the rest. 

7 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

Hahaha, don't have f@#kbook.

Ooohhh.

I post nothing political there. I use it for business listings only.

If anyone post something on my page that is, I remove it right away.

fb is the easiest place to gather information on anyone and their family and friends.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.