Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

GOP Establishment’s Rick Wilson: Donor Class Must ‘Put a Bullet in Donald Trump’

7 posts in this topic

On Tuesday evening, establishment Republican consultant Rick Wilson said the GOP establishment donor class must find a way to “put a bullet” in GOP frontrunner Donald Trump.

In an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, Wilson conceded that “Trump is still a very powerful force right now” because he appeals to part of the of the conservative base that Wilson said was activated by his “nativist” message. Wilson insisted that the donor class “can’t just sit back on the sidelines and say, ‘oh well, don’t worry, this will all work itself out.’”

“They’re still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump,” Wilson said. “And that’s a fact.”

<snip>

During a September CNN interview, Wilson told Erin Burnett that Trump could “eat a live baby on television” and Trump’s supporters “would think it’s the greatest thing in America.” He has also demeaned Trump’s supporters as “low-information” rubes and has likened them to “post-rational” conspiracy theorists.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/28/gop-establishments-rick-wilson-donor-class-must-put-a-bullet-in-donald-trump/

Poor choice of words?

My PC (politically correct but wrong on so many counts/fronts) says Hillary Clinton will be the boss, I mean president. I must also state that he is gay, however somehow managed to have a son, presumably with a bisexual is my only guess. I told him that if that is the case (not saying do it but figure of speech, the world is doomed and might as well shoot yourself because she is so criminal its remarkable that anyone would want and believe her to be presidential material. I must also state however that if you tell this guy anything, well it does a total 360 such as "we are out of a certain product", he then says "you stolen all the product off the shelf and ate it", which I did not say at all. Goes to show the rational of some of these people. He also says that ever day he works on conquering the world, one person at a time. I have gotten to the point I don't speak to him at all because he twist everything around and I have only been employed by the company for a month lol.

Hmmm what a choice of words. I see that statement as a threat and trump may wanna watch out. They may try to off him somehow. If not physically but politically. 

Wilson is a dumb f×÷k period. News flash not all citizens are low information  drones like he claims. Maybe liberals. But the majority of people like his message and are tied of the whole D.C political asstablishment.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.