Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

White person Running black lives matters at protest

6 posts in this topic

The main thing I learned from George Orwell was to trust no one.  The establishment,  in this case the police,  OR the revolutionaries,  who in most cases are ran by the establishment. G/L

1 minute ago, octopus prime said:

The main thing I learned from George Orwell was to trust no one.  The establishment,  in this case the police,  OR the revolutionaries,  who in most cases are ran by the establishment. G/L

Yup! I'm still laughing at how orchestrated that whole protest was, the fools being ordered about by Whitey probably thought it was Their idea, or that it had anything to do with police brutality at all ;-)

It was funny how the lady in the car was yelling, "you don't know what your doing" at the protesters.

I don't get this whole racist push. 

I can understand the kkk kind of racist crap but if you look for racesissm in everything,  your going to find it.  

Meet a few guys that were like that, claimed everything you did was racist.  But man they sure changed there tune when they realized their lives depended on the white or Mexican guy fighting right along side them.

Or the pingers (new guys) that would come in with their hood attitudes thinking there bad asses and the older guys would put I stop to it really quick.  That was always fun to watch.

These protesters need to realize that skin color is just that a, color.  We all bleed the same red, spill the same organs, break the same bones.

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Every time I see the acronym BLM I think about the Bureau of Land Management. :cheer:

I think of Bacon, Lettuce, & Mutton sandwiches. yum! 
:2sMZZFw:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.