Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The Crusades

5 posts in this topic

Now that Barack Obama, the know nothing about history occupier of the oval office, has opened the door to defending the atrocities of Islam vs. those of Christianity by invoking the Crusades, it’s time to set the record straight and watch the interactive map done by Dr. Bill Warner that demonstrates the spread of Islam that prompted the Crusades. As Dr. Warner states, the Crusades were defensive wars. The first one was a holy war called to take back the Holy Land from the Islamists, and as such was really a Christian pilgrimage.

2 people like this

Thanks, when I saw that from Obama I was floored. A clueless wonder this man is. As well as his groupies, they believe what they want to believe, ignoring the actual history. Utterly amazing how far from reality these people live. :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

I say we need MORE :poopywb4:

3 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Thanks, when I saw that from Obama I was floored. A clueless wonder this man is. As well as his groupies, they believe what they want to believe, ignoring the actual history. Utterly amazing how far from reality these people live. :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

I say we need MORE :poopywb4:

That's the leftist way: make your own reality... and then get offended when actual reality overrules their own.

The Mohammedists have figured out how to to take over Europe without war. They insert their forces stealthily,  exploiting Christians' own teaching that they must be compassionate. Europe and the white race are committing suicide. Once the Caliphate is established, here comes the medieval Sharia world. Submit to Allah or die.

CSB, have you ever seen the old movie, El Cid? It stars Charlton Heston, Sophia Loren, and a  cast of thousands. It's a Hollywood classic, beautifully crafted. 

Edited by grav

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.