Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
five4ty7am

mr mole converstation

269 posts in this topic

they gave me 3 different locations to private

libraries in the basements of highrise buildings in the city (NYC) where I could continue

to learn truths from the powers that be perspective. Things that the public are not allowed

to know as this place is private.

the origin of the universe notwithstanding, i would love to know tptb perspective. so i'm asking, what is tptb perspective? population? tech? why are they doing this?

3 minutes ago, five4ty7am said:

the origin of the universe notwithstanding, i would love to know tptb perspective. so i'm asking, what is tptb perspective? population? tech? why are they doing this?

Wow, that some really big questions... lol. I could spend days just answering the universe question, but in brief: These quick answers are what they know as truth, or at least believe as truth, and not what they tell the public.

1. Universe: Intelligent design. They know that the universe was created with the use of mathematics. Also that all matter is alive and in a constant communication with one another. Plasma currents are filled with the I am that I ams lifeforce and which is actually God.

2. Population: Since your question is vague, I'll answer a few basic concepts. Population is not as high as they say. It's only 5 billion. they use the higher numbers to push population control. There was more than one earth age, and therefore humans were different in the past. The earth was destroyed more then once and recreated. People were larger in the past, and humans have actually been here for many billions of years, and not just 6000 years like Bible scholars teach.

3. Technology: Give to tptb only by xxxxxx xxxxxx.

4. Why are they doing this: I'm assuming you are referring to the way they are in control of the people and what seems to be coming on their part to harm us. Simple answer is they believe they are the chosen ones who only deserve to know the secrets and God is coming back for them, and not you and me.

Hope these are what you wanted to know.

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Wow, that some really big questions... lol. I could spend days just answering the universe question, but in brief: These quick answers are what they know as truth, or at least believe as truth, and not what they tell the public.

1. Universe: Intelligent design. They know that the universe was created with the use of mathematics. Also that all matter is alive and in a constant communication with one another. Plasma currents are filled with the I am that I ams lifeforce and which is actually God.

2. Population: Since your question is vague, I'll answer a few basic concepts. Population is not as high as they say. It's only 5 billion. they use the higher numbers to push population control. There was more than one earth age, and therefore humans were different in the past. The earth was destroyed more then once and recreated. People were larger in the past, and humans have actually been here for many billions of years, and not just 6000 years like Bible scholars teach.

4. Why are they doing this: I'm assuming you are referring to the way they are in control of the people and what seems to be coming on their part to harm us. Simple answer is they believe they are the chosen ones who only deserve to know the secrets and God is coming back for them, and not you and me.

heh, that fills in some blanks.

sorry for the vague questions, you answered accordingly, ty.

the question regarding tech is interesting. what is your stance on the current advancement of technology? has Moore's law been invalidated yet?

3 minutes ago, five4ty7am said:

heh, that fills in some blanks.

sorry for the vague questions, you answered accordingly, ty.

the question regarding tech is interesting. what is your stance on the current advancement of technology? has Moore's law been invalidated yet?

I am not familiar with Moore's Law.

As far as the advancement of technology, they keep all of that hidden. UFO's and Tunneling equipment are so advanced

that it would confound even the most advanced and learned individuals.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

I am not familiar with Moore's Law.

what i'm asking is if robots are to take our place in the grandiose plan of tptb.

i know its a strange question, but could it be possible that we are constructing our own demise through the advancement of tech, which we fuel?

22 minutes ago, five4ty7am said:

what i'm asking is if robots are to take our place in the grandiose plan of tptb.

i know its a strange question, but could it be possible that we are constructing our own demise through the advancement of tech, which we fuel?

I have not read anything about that so far, but there are many mostly hand written manuals and scripts.

Sometimes there are names associated with them but most times there are not. Side notes are sometimes

initialed. Books are always dated, but since I can only recall from memory, I cannot always remember. I am

not allowed to write anything I read. Nor am I allowed to take photos as they take my phone away until I

leave one hour later. My visits are limited to just one hour, and I am the only person reading in the library,

but someone sits with me, but never speaks with me, so no questions are ever answered. There is only one

small table with two chairs across from one another. Most times the person with me just sits with hands folded

or sometimes picks something out of the small library to read themselves.

Though I don't take too much of an interest when I see the writings there, Transhumanism seems to be the

demise of everything and not the technology itself.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

5 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Interesting. Of course, I trust the Bible more than TPTB, who are known for their lies, and I don't believe the Bible is a book they'd write. They know God is coming back for them, to punish them, but that he's also coming back for his people, to rescue them.

1 hour ago, Challenger said:

Interesting. Of course, I trust the Bible more than TPTB, who are known for their lies, and I don't believe the Bible is a book they'd write. They know God is coming back for them, to punish them, but that he's also coming back for his people, to rescue them.

I agree, but you must understand viewing these books written by them, they are not trying to convince

the reader what they believe by lying. Since these libraries are hidden from the publics view, they are

intending to share newly discovered information with those who already believe the way they do.

When I read these things, I realize what they are saying is truth to them. Some of it is surely misleading

on their part because they are completely wrong in their assumptions, but reading about ancient history,

these people know the truth. They sponsor very expensive digs all the time since they have unlimited

funding and resources. They even build underground cities around the large discoveries so they can be

studied in place without the public knowing.

You would be shocked if you ever knew just how much I know concerning these facts. It's a whole different

world down there. Believe me when I tell you that. The Bible is but a tiny portion to the earths true ancient

history as the writers felt no need to share any of that information since the main thrust at least in the New

testament was/is Salvation.

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I agree, but you must understand viewing these books written by them, they are not trying to convince

the reader what they believe by lying. Since these libraries are hidden from the publics view, they are

intending to share newly discovered information with those who already believe the way they do.

When I read these things, I realize what they are saying is truth to them. Some of it is surely misleading

on their part because they are completely wrong in their assumptions, but reading about ancient history,

these people know the truth. They sponsor very expensive digs all the time since they have unlimited

funding and resources. They even build underground cities around the large discoveries so they can be

studied in place without the public knowing.

You would be shocked if you ever knew just how much I know concerning these facts. It's a whole different

world down there. Believe me when I tell you that. The Bible is but a tiny portion to the earths true ancient

history as the writers felt no need to share any of that information since the main thrust at least in the New

testament was/is Salvation.

Agree that they believe these things, and that this still doesn't make them true, as they themselves are deceived. But when it comes to history, I'd be more inclined to accept their account, IF it doesn't contradict the Bible's historical record. (I am considering having my Bible thread unlocked just to make the point that the Bible is not to be excluded from conversations just because it's the Bible.) I have no doubt that they have underground cities, and that these are referenced in Revelation at the 6th seal when the world leaders cry out to the mountains to fall on them and hide them from the Lamb and the One on the throne.

This is why I'd like you to elaborate on what you said about Bible codes. I want to give them the "smell test" of course, but also to see if there's some detail that can help solve some mysteries about the timing of the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls. I can give links to my studies on these if you like. I freely admit that not only do I not have it all figured out, I don't believe anybody does. Some who hold that certain prophetic views are not only wrong but dangerous are being arrogant and passing themselves off as infallible interpreters.

3 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Agree that they believe these things, and that this still doesn't make them true, as they themselves are deceived. But when it comes to history, I'd be more inclined to accept their account, IF it doesn't contradict the Bible's historical record. (I am considering having my Bible thread unlocked just to make the point that the Bible is not to be excluded from conversations just because it's the Bible.) I have no doubt that they have underground cities, and that these are referenced in Revelation at the 6th seal when the world leaders cry out to the mountains to fall on them and hide them from the Lamb and the One on the throne.

This is why I'd like you to elaborate on what you said about Bible codes. I want to give them the "smell test" of course, but also to see if there's some detail that can help solve some mysteries about the timing of the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls. I can give links to my studies on these if you like. I freely admit that not only do I not have it all figured out, I don't believe anybody does. Some who hold that certain prophetic views are not only wrong but dangerous are being arrogant and passing themselves off as infallible interpreters.

Yes, and I agree completely. I'll need to work on that code thread, but I want you to understand that

it will not just be about the Bible, but how they use coded messages today as instruction to the person

or person's on the receiving end.

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Yes, and I agree completely. I'll need to work on that code thread, but I want you to understand that

it will not just be about the Bible, but how they use coded messages today as instruction to the person

or person's on the receiving end.

cm, i am curious about this code you speak of. i was working on a thread concerning this topic when shep shifted from oxwall to ips.

people tend to think of encryption as something new, something digital. this is not accurate at all. encryption has been utilized for thousands of years, most of it in plain sight. the bible is but one of many examples.

when one reads about something in the media, catlyn jenner for example, are there agents out there comprehending this as some type of code?

keyword: catlyn jenner
attack point: paris

just a thought

27 minutes ago, five4ty7am said:

cm, i am curious about this code you speak of. i was working on a thread concerning this topic when shep shifted from oxwall to ips.

people tend to think of encryption as something new, something digital. this is not accurate at all. encryption has been utilized for thousands of years, most of it in plain sight. the bible is but one of many examples.

when one reads about something in the media, catlyn jenner for example, are there agents out there comprehending this as some type of code?

keyword: catlyn jenner
attack point: paris

just a thought

There is actually nothing at all mysterious about hidden messages and codes. They are limitless in their designs,

but there are only two types. There are the subliminal kind, and they are everywhere you look. They are designed

to influence the masses through the power of suggestion. They are usually, but not limited to publications, video

such as music and movies, and commercials.

The second kind is the instructional messages and codes to someone or to a group usually corporate, military, or

groups with bad intentions. They are usually delivered via live speeches and live and real time or breaking news.

Live and real time gives updated information to the receivers.

Bible codes are something completely different. They are neither of the two in a certain sense. They are mainly a

blueprint for mankind, and they are organized into a continued line of overlapping events where everyone plays

an important part. It doesn't matter if you believe your life is mundane and boring, you are still part of the plan.

Not all Bible codes, or best to say hidden messages are discernible. As a matter of fact only 0.1% are.

You think Bible Prophecy is what you believe it to be? Think again. You are viewing something that is divine with

human understanding, and they do not work together ever! That's not to say that some of what you believe isn't

real, its the details that are different. Its how you'll arrive at the prophetic conclusions. I'll even make you a bet

that most times you wont even see Bible prophecy being fulfilled until its already passed. You think I'm wrong?

Open your mind, and better yet, open your spirit. Everything will be different than you expect it to be.

I will use some of these posts to get the Bible Coded thread underway because they will help set the tone.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.