Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

No Power in Crimea - Total Blackout

4 posts in this topic

Things just keep blowing up.

Blackout in Crimea after 2 transmission towers in Ukraine ‘blown up’

Electricity has been completely cut off in Russia’s Crimean peninsula since all power transmission line towers in the neighboring Ukrainian Kherson region were “blown up” by an unknown party, TASS reports. Right Sector militants had been rioting in the area earlier.

Crimean authorities rushed to connect hospitals and other vital infrastructure to reserve power stations and generators late on Saturday after the four main transmission lines from Ukraine were cut off in an apparent act of sabotage. The regional energy ministry has created an emergency response center to deal with the power cut.

https://www.rt.com/news/323012-crimea-blackout-lines-blown-up/

2 minutes ago, CGK said:

Things just keep blowing up.

Blackout in Crimea after 2 transmission towers in Ukraine ‘blown up’

Electricity has been completely cut off in Russia’s Crimean peninsula since all power transmission line towers in the neighboring Ukrainian Kherson region were “blown up” by an unknown party, TASS reports. Right Sector militants had been rioting in the area earlier.

Crimean authorities rushed to connect hospitals and other vital infrastructure to reserve power stations and generators late on Saturday after the four main transmission lines from Ukraine were cut off in an apparent act of sabotage. The regional energy ministry has created an emergency response center to deal with the power cut.

https://www.rt.com/news/323012-crimea-blackout-lines-blown-up/

Oh hades, this can't be a good thing. I've been getting feelings that all sorts of madness is going to go down tonight & tomorrow, I hope I'm wrong!

We worry about the grid going down due to hacking, when it's just as easy to blow a few strategic locations, and probably harder to repair. 

Sign of the times. 

Just now, BlueHawK said:

Oh hades, this can't be a good thing. I've been getting feelings that all sorts of madness is going to go down tonight & tomorrow, I hope I'm wrong!

The date tomorrow is 11/22. They are master numbers and we know how much they like numbers.

Remember, JFK was killed on 11/22

http://www.onthisday.com/day/november/22

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.