Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Belgium Warns of Paris-Style Attack, Brussels in Lockdown

16 posts in this topic

  • Authorities have `precise information' of terrorist threat
  • Terror alert raised to highest level in capital region

Brussels faces an imminent threat of a Paris-style Islamic State terrorist attack, authorities warned, as the city shut down its metro system and shopping malls, canceled sporting and cultural events and told people to avoid gathering in large groups.

The government raised the Belgian capital’s terror alert to its highest level, signaling a very serious threat as armored vehicles rolled through the streets and police searched the home of one of the suspects arrested in connection with the Nov. 13 attacks in Paris that left 130 people dead. Earlier the leaders of France and the U.K. hailed a United Nations vote for a global assault on IS.

“We have precise information that outlines the risk of an attack similar to the one that unfolded in Paris,” Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel told a press conference Saturday morning in Brussels. “It is a threat based on the theory that it would take place with arms and explosives, maybe even in several places and at the same time.”

<snip>

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-21/belgium-warns-of-imminent-terror-attack-closes-brussels-metro

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the western world must self-imprison and stop being free, because the leaders have "welcomed the refugees". The more appeasement there is, the worse things get, and nobody ever cares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:
  • Authorities have `precise information' of terrorist threat
  • Terror alert raised to highest level in capital region

Brussels faces an imminent threat of a Paris-style Islamic State terrorist attack, authorities warned, as the city shut down its metro system and shopping malls, canceled sporting and cultural events and told people to avoid gathering in large groups.

The government raised the Belgian capital’s terror alert to its highest level, signaling a very serious threat as armored vehicles rolled through the streets and police searched the home of one of the suspects arrested in connection with the Nov. 13 attacks in Paris that left 130 people dead. Earlier the leaders of France and the U.K. hailed a United Nations vote for a global assault on IS.

“We have precise information that outlines the risk of an attack similar to the one that unfolded in Paris,” Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel told a press conference Saturday morning in Brussels. “It is a threat based on the theory that it would take place with arms and explosives, maybe even in several places and at the same time.”

<snip>

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-21/belgium-warns-of-imminent-terror-attack-closes-brussels-metro

 

This is going to be a long night, isn't it? Oh well, darned "Daylight savings", it'll be too dark to shoot our disturbingly shy and/or vanished wildlife anyhow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't have much information - This was posted 3+ hours ago

Last night the threat level for Brussels was raised to level 4 that is the highest level possible. Level three still applies for the rest of the country. Level 4 means that a threat is serious, and imminent.

Why was this decision taken by the CAM (the organisation which assesses the threat level)? It is the result of relatively precise information about the risk of an attack similar to what happened in Paris. So we’re talking about a threat based on a scenario of several individuals with arms and explosives who would perhaps even be acting at several locations at the same time.

The potential targets are the shopping centres and streets, public transport and events with lots of people.

We asked the crisis centre immediately to prepare the measures necessary for the safety of the public and the security council and I have been in contact all night.

-

Belgium: Chemicals and weapons found near Brussels

In a raid within a suburb of Brussels, the Police found an arsenal of weapons and dangerous chemicals. Brussels is on high alert.

http://m.jerusalemonline.com/docs?rid=17283

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More news - Anonymous says ISIS idiots are planning to hit the U.S., Paris, and others Tomorrow, Sunday!

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/261018-anonymous-says-isis-planning-attacks-in-us-paris-elsewhere-sunday

Aparently they gave PROOF of these to worldwide leaders days ago, and no action has been taken so far. NOT surprising 8-(

Edited by BlueHawK
more news!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Don't have much information - This was posted 3+ hours ago

Last night the threat level for Brussels was raised to level 4 that is the highest level possible. Level three still applies for the rest of the country. Level 4 means that a threat is serious, and imminent.

Why was this decision taken by the CAM (the organisation which assesses the threat level)? It is the result of relatively precise information about the risk of an attack similar to what happened in Paris. So we’re talking about a threat based on a scenario of several individuals with arms and explosives who would perhaps even be acting at several locations at the same time.

The potential targets are the shopping centres and streets, public transport and events with lots of people.

We asked the crisis centre immediately to prepare the measures necessary for the safety of the public and the security council and I have been in contact all night.

-

Belgium: Chemicals and weapons found near Brussels

In a raid within a suburb of Brussels, the Police found an arsenal of weapons and dangerous chemicals. Brussels is on high alert.

http://m.jerusalemonline.com/docs?rid=17283

Oh Hades! This IS going t be a long weekend. stay safe guys!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its only the beginning. Im hearing of wealthy people getting out of europe, usa, china, russia and moving to small countries. Most of them to Switzerland. And anyone that knows history will know that this is what happened before ww2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

More news - Anonymous says ISIS idiots are planning to hit the U.S., Paris, and others Tomorrow, Sunday!

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/261018-anonymous-says-isis-planning-attacks-in-us-paris-elsewhere-sunday

Aparently they gave PROOF of these to worldwide leaders days ago, and no action has been taken so far. NOT surprising 8-(

could be psy-op, we will know tomorrow, have you noticed the attacks are never on the weekend? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Its only the beginning. Im hearing of wealthy people getting out of europe, usa, china, russia and moving to small countries. Most of them to Switzerland. And anyone that knows history will know that this is what happened before ww2.

Be careful over there, we worry! Good thing you guys are awake and paying attention to stuff, too many of your fellows are completely oblivious to the craziness waiting to happen!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Be careful over there, we worry! Good thing you guys are awake and paying attention to stuff, too many of your fellows are completely oblivious to the craziness waiting to happen!

 

I await the call that all FREE MEN await! The call to action! Not to go to war with whom my country tells me. Not to wage war on the painted target. But to fight for what is right. and when the times comes.... I will stand among a small number of people who stand for what is right and we will strike at the heart of evil. We may not defeat the beast but we shall strike at its heart with pin-prick precision and we shall wound it. Giving the courage to many more who shall one day take our place. That is what it means to be free! To be part of this planet and to be part of truth (not a perceived truth). Believe in what is right and no religion or force on this planet shall EVER DEFEAT YOU! For when humanity stands together as a whole with our hearts beating in sync, to one cause, to a cause that is just! Nothing will stand in our way.

Namaste to the Universe! We shall await your signal. And take from you strength. For the coming storm.

I am not the messiah or the prophet. I am but a man of earth!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"It Looks Like A Warzone"

"The advice for the population is to avoid places where a lot of people come together like shopping centers, concerts, events or public transport stations wherever possible," a spokesman for the government's crisis center said.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-21/army-apcs-roadblocks-deployed-brussels-after-explosives-chemicals-found

The pictures here remind me of the hunt for the Boston Bombers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had missed them saying Biohazard Suits were stolen from a local hospital. Oh, and the major water distribution places were limited to only "necessary personnel" - but those were vetted by the Defense Industry - :akomjiis:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.