Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

President Obama Met With Young Muslim Refugees And It Was Absolutely Heartwarming

8 posts in this topic

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Pushing back against efforts to bar Syrian refugees from resettling in the U.S., President Barack Obama vowed Saturday that his country will be a welcoming place for millions fleeing violence around the world "as long as I'm president." <snip>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obama-muslim-refugees_564ff9c9e4b0d4093a57f652

The article doesn't say much that we don't already know, but I was shocked at the comment section. That must be where all the lobotomized ones hang out. :smashlaptop:

If by "heartwarming" they mean vomit inducing then I agree.
The comments alone make me feel queasy.  
It is hard to believe people still support him.
I do know a few that do though.
:unsure:

12 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

If by "heartwarming" they mean vomit inducing then I agree.
The comments alone make me feel queasy.  
It is hard to believe people still support him.
I do know a few that do though.
:unsure:

You beat me to it, that was my first reaction when I read them. I have never in my life seen anyone glorify a president before, and I hope I never do. He's not a rock star, he's a servant of US. HE should be saying how he is honored of US. Completely disturbing the way these people are so smitten. *shudder* :balk2:

4 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

You beat me to it, that was my first reaction when I read them. I have never in my life seen anyone glorify a president before, and I hope I never do. He's not a rock star, he's a servant of US. HE should be saying how he is honored of US. Completely disturbing the way these people are so smitten. *shudder* :balk2:

It is strange how he's portrayed.
More so that so many people fell for it.
He wouldn't even wear the American Flag pin.
He calls American governors Un-American for not wanting to put Americans at risk.

I've been thinking that maybe American people who are so unhappy with America should be given immigration priority to the country of their ancestors.

This guy never ceases to amaze me with the crap he spews about America while taxpayers are footing his globetrotting bill.

President Obama discussed America’s faults Friday with young Asian leaders, saying the U.S. suffers from “pitfalls” such as income inequality, a political system controlled by the wealthy and political parties divided along racial lines.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/obama_trashes_america_in_speech_in_malaysia.html

43 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Our public servant! The people have spoken, the governors have spoken, clearly stating that we don't want this forced immigration yet he keeps prattling on completely ignoring the will of the people. This is still supposed to be a democracy, dammit.

1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

Our public servant! The people have spoken, the governors have spoken, clearly stating that we don't want this forced immigration yet he keeps prattling on completely ignoring the will of the people. This is still supposed to be a democracy, dammit.

Never was a democracy, it was a Constitutional republic, but of course, under 0bama, the Constitutional scholar, is using it only to make it go away. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.