Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lilly

Pallet Planters

11 posts in this topic

I made three of these recently. They turned out great and were easy to make.

2 people like this

​Im going to be getting back into this type of thing soon enough. That is once i move house :D with room to grow.

​Im going to be getting back into this type of thing soon enough. That is once i move house :D with room to grow.

​I hope you don't have to wait too long for your move and good luck with it, moving is soooo stressful - is for me anyway!

​I hope you don't have to wait too long for your move and good luck with it, moving is soooo stressful - is for me anyway!

​Well im not sure how its going to work out anyway. Im buying an old storage container and moving in to that. Going to be closer to work and have space to grow so i'll be happy if it does not get to expensive.

​Well im not sure how its going to work out anyway. Im buying an old storage container and moving in to that. Going to be closer to work and have space to grow so i'll be happy if it does not get to expensive.

​WOW. Love it. I've seen some really good projects on youtube. Insulate the f**k out of it though :) Are you able to do the work on it yourself?

​WOW. Love it. I've seen some really good projects on youtube. Insulate the f**k out of it though :) Are you able to do the work on it yourself?

​Im going to try to :D

​Im going to try to :D

​That's the spirit! I love a can do attitude :)

​awesome idea - people give pallets away all the time - combined with square foot gardening, a low cost solution to the raised beds!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.