Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

SHOCK DHS REPORT: THERE ARE 73 AIRPORT EMPLOYEES ON TERROR WATCHLISTS… HOW WILL THEY PROPERLY SCREEN SYRIAN “REFUGEES”?

7 posts in this topic

Can we trust the federal government to protect us from terrorist who may be coming to the U.S. to cause trouble?

President Obama and other establishment figures are assuring us that thousands of Syrian refugees and other immigrant pools should be accepted in the U.S., and that risky figures will be swiftly screened out by an appropriate Homeland Security vetting process.

However, a fresh report identified scores of suspected individuals who were missed by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA),who operate under Homeland Security, during airport hiring processes, yet are on the government terrorist watchlist.

Ultimately, many of them work in “secure” positions at the airport that could compromise security and put Americans at risk.

The Controversial Times reports:

cont

They won't.

What we need is another 9/11 to keep people in this thing.

But not til after Christmas, damn it.

I have plans e.e;

58 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

They won't.

What we need is another 9/11 to keep people in this thing.

But not til after Christmas, damn it.

I have plans e.e;

If we have another attack lile that,it will start a civil war.this time the country wont come together and want our government to secure our freedoms by taking our rights.people will come together to take their Rights into their own hands to protect their own freedoms

Edited by yaknow

45 minutes ago, yaknow said:

If we have another attack lile that,it will start a civil war.this time the country wont come together and want our government to secure our freedoms by taking our rights.people will come together to take their Rights into their own hands to protect their own freedoms

I kinda agree. I think there will definately be a fight for "rights" and a whole show on the MSM of the people vs. the government. I think that's taking place now. 

A good promoter knows a guy in the audience isn't going over unless he was planted there, or lucky makes opprotunity. Gotta give measure for both.

So someone has to be teflon coated. Take the stage, and win over an audience and silence the Backlash. 

Then I'd play Alien Invasion and Rapture so all the christiains souled thier souls to me, thinking I was the final horse, when really, I was just the first of many to come.

And they had no idea how bad red really is. Nor green or white.

But thanks to the Living Loving Only God Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; 

It'll be alright.

Faith + Love + Confession = Untouchable.

Math o.o;

By my own caculations e.e;

P.S. Confession isn't to man (no matter how dumbly I stumble) but to God. Confess and repent to Him and it's all Kosher.

^.~ and let it ride!

#Winning

"73" huh?  LOL

Everything is encoded, I don't know if it's the Matrix personally trying to tell us something or if it's TPTB just communicating to their groups thru codes in the news.  Either way there is always more than just the surface facts to all these news stories & numbers.

In all of Syria they were only able to vet 50 potential fighters. The reasons the others weren't acceptable was that Had. Terrorist. Ties and/or sympathies.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!1 :onfire:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.