Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

The Inexplicable Vinca Figurines; Possible Evidence Of Extraterrestrial Contact Thousands Of Years Ago?

3 posts in this topic

Among the many unexplained mysteries regarding if the people of ancient times had contact with extraterrestrial beings, one of the most notorious mysteries is the infamous Vinca Figurines.The figurines seem to depict a strange forms of other worldly beings.According to numerous researchers, the ancient Vinca (Vinča) culture depicted extraterrestrial visitors, gods that came from the sky and provided the necessary push for the advancement of civilization and technology among humans.

More with Video and Photos http://bit.ly/1I4panp

Don't think I've seen these figurines before... Good post. The problem I've always had with artistic representations is, are they meant to be taken literally?

That being said, once you get the back story and examine the style in which they are made, it's much harder to negate the possibility that these are in fact accurate depictions of what they witnessed.

Actually, ancient art work was almost always realistic, like the Paleolithic drawings of wild animals in Altamira, Spain.

The hierarchy's control systems (religion, science, history, lawn care, kit-and-caboodle) reject the records of ancient cultures all over the world. Instead of believing that advanced beings came to earth to create H sapiens, we are instructed to view that aliens are fictitious. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.