Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Vox Says America has to Have ISIS Because of Fake Jew Holocaust

4 posts in this topic

Number one reason we need ISIS on the streets of America? Because Adolf Hitler turned millions of innocent kikes into lampshades, and we didn’t stop it from happening.

So says Vox.

Desperate people, fleeing a terrifying, bloodthirsty regime, try to find refuge in the US. But the American government and the public don’t want to accept them. They worry that accepting refugees would put citizens at risk, and they don’t see the refugee crisis as their problem to fix. So they are turned away.

cont

Quote " At one point, the US literally turned away a ship of 900 German Jews. Shortly afterward, it rejected a proposal to allow 20,000 Jewish children to come to the US for safety.

--------------------------------------------------

^now did the above happen (quote?) I am not sure but what I do know is that the Jews had the German refugee ships annihilated and basically the whole German population it seems through the whole country had to suffer. If you have not seen this film, you need to know the real truth of the matter. History is not as they teach, however the bottom documentary will fill you in to the real genocide and it wasn't the Jews in reality, it was the German people, and while the video doesn't mention it, it was the Christians in Russia by the Bolsheviks which went on before, during, or after(sorry quick typing so didn't look up the exact time period as I just know it happened. Where are all the Jew films depicting this? To my knowledge there is not one, (if so please post), but meanwhile there are about 500 holohoax films, with new ones being released each year(almost). Ya know, gotta keep the goyum down says the kikes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do Hellstorm - Exposing The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany

They denied em the same way you're about to alot of syrians e.e so the comparision is apt but not in the spin you put on that disc. 

That said, "Bring me your refugees. If they can't see this is the life, then let em think better and go home. Just like the Lybians: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement

(who then sadly proved they arn't just hot air:

)

Where does it end? Surely it begins on where ya start ^.~

Oh geez,
The more they whine about the holocaust the less sympathy I have for them.
It's a lame excuse just like using the Native Americans to promote immigration.
It makes no sense and I think people are starting to catch on to their antics.

How many refugees is Israel taking in?
Oh wait... The jewish people have never been responsible for anything.
They're the most persecuted people on the planet for absolutely no reason.
Because of global antisemitism they get to dictate everything everywhere.

:sick:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.