Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

New video of Paris attacks shows moment Europe's 1st female suicide bomber blew herself up

10 posts in this topic

French police continued to negotiate with Hasna Aitboulahcen, the peroxide-blonde 26-year-old would-be jihadist, until she detonated herself with a force so powerful it blew her head off and into the street, an amateur recording and a police account revealed.
More at link with video of lunatic blowing herself up. 

Dunno, she went from party animal to head scarf to suicide bomber in the space of a few weeks. I'm guessing she's an actor and is still alive...probably playing the part of refugee and is already in Canada.

In fact, french speaking "terrorists' blend easily in Canada where they can also practice English if need be. The northern border needs clamping down as well.

OMG....  :lol_alpha:

:tomcruise:

:b0vpxS8:

:qFbfZwK:

:rofl:

To all of this bullshit.

It's so FREEING to not have the idiot box on for all the new flavors of the month psy-ops.

1 person likes this

52 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

To all of this bullshit.

It's so FREEING to not have the idiot box on for all the new flavors of the month psy-ops.

Yes, when you are not saturated with it, it's easier to see, isn't it?  And that's weekly psy-ops.  lmao  I don't miss the commercials, either. 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, when you are not saturated with it, it's easier to see, isn't it?  And that's weekly psy-ops.  lmao  I don't miss the commercials, either. 

I finally found a sports hosting site that goes silent during commercial breaks, so I can watch a game and never see one, yay! lol   That was the only times I was coming across any commercials, which all seem to make me physically ill now, like pounding down some Denny's late nite combos..... no one feels good after eating those.

It is weekly pretty much.... 2 weeks from now the sheep will be like, "What's a Paris?"   They'll be all into the next storyline of Days Of Our Lies.  

I just LOL all over everyone's Paris/terrrorists crap.  It's so fake, I would walk right thru those areas right now if I lived anywhere near there, then go swimming near Fukushima, then give some foxes a few sandwiches at Chernobyl, visit friends in Hiroshima & Nagasaki, finally rounding off my trip to my doctor who'll tell me how irradiated I am but will still live another 30-40 yrs most likely.

I try to look for reality in all these things and there's nothing real about any of it except for people's fear based mind sets.

17 hours ago, Cinnamon said:
French police continued to negotiate with Hasna Aitboulahcen, the peroxide-blonde 26-year-old would-be jihadist, until she detonated herself with a force so powerful it blew her head off and into the street, an amateur recording and a police account revealed.
More at link with video of lunatic blowing herself up. 

Hi Cinnamon.

Nice special effects.

Sort of.

SOLOMON

:clausekiss:

15 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Dunno, she went from party animal to head scarf to suicide bomber in the space of a few weeks. I'm guessing she's an actor and is still alive...probably playing the part of refugee and is already in Canada.

In fact, french speaking "terrorists' blend easily in Canada where they can also practice English if need be. The northern border needs clamping down as well.

Better me careful Mom.

Truths like that are not handled well by corrupt feds Silence Group.

:loveu:

SOLOMON

:toekiss:

15 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

To all of this bullshit.

:merryxmas:

SOLOMON

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.