Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Russian cruise missiles hit ISIS from Mediterranean & Caspian; 600 killed in one strike

16 posts in this topic

The Russian military has launched cruise missiles against Islamic State positions in Syria from both the Mediterranean and Caspian seas, one of which killed over 600 terrorists in the Deir Ex-Zor Province, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has said.

“On November 20, the warships of the Caspian Fleet launched 18 cruise missiles at seven targets in the provinces of Raqqa, Idlib and Aleppo. All targets were hit successfully,” he reported to President Vladimir Putin.

Overall, there are 10 warships taking part in the operation, six of which are in the Mediterranean.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/322881-russia-cruise-missiles-isis/

More with video at link.

Putin will only have to fire 332 more of those cruisers, less the 600 he's already killed, to wipe out the estimated 200,000 Isis fighters. 

2 people like this

Just now, WhiteHorse said:

Putin will only have to fire 332 more of those cruisers, less the 600 he's already killed, to wipe out the estimated 200,000 Isis fighters. 

Sounds daunting doesn't it? And that's only if they're in clusters where he can get large numbers of them at once. 

46 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Sounds daunting doesn't it? And that's only if they're in clusters where he can get large numbers of them at once. 

Never get rid of them, it's not a group of people but an ideology. 

Light em' up, Mr. Putin.

55 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

Only half that many since 100,000 have already left posing as refugees in the EU.

2 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

Never get rid of them, it's not a group of people but an ideology. 

No, but if they level Syria then we can concentrate on the other wars they are starting among civilized societies. Any that are still alive after the dust settles can go back to the middle east.

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Light em' up, Mr. Putin.

Only half that many since 100,000 have already left posing as refugees in the EU.

No, but if they level Syria then we can concentrate on the other wars they are starting among civilized societies. Any that are still alive after the dust settles can go back to the middle east.

I like the idea of wiping out vast swaths of population.

Is that so wrong?

Just now, VonLud said:

I like the idea of wiping out vast swaths of population.

Is that so wrong?

I believe in "live and let live" but I don't want to live with people that want to kill me. Call it genocide or murder but evil has to go in order for the rest of us to live in peace. That includes the perps in DC, the UN, the Brotherhood, the Council of Foreign Relations and all secret societies.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Light em' up, Mr. Putin.

There's not much left in Syria that doesn't have a hole in it. So many people dead and so many more going to die, all because our puppet government destabilized the Middle East. They call themselves the elite, they call themselves civilized, I call them blind deceived fools, who will stop at nothing to try and accomplish their twisted agenda. 

4 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

There's not much left in Syria that doesn't have a hole in it. So many people dead and so many more going to die, all because our puppet government destabilized the Middle East. They call themselves the elite, they call themselves civilized, I call them blind deceived fools, who will stop at nothing to try and accomplish their twisted agenda. 

Before the Gulf War it appeared it was just the oil we were after but it's become obvious the US is a pawn to carry out a larger agenda.

13 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Before the Gulf War it appeared it was just the oil we were after but it's become obvious the US is a pawn to carry out a larger agenda.

Everyone had oil, Russia and China have the largest oil companies behind Saudi. Now you know why they jumped on the band wagon. They didn't want the oil over there they want to prevent them from selling theirs and fill the void. The U.S. was about the petrodollar, every Middle East country that was destabilized was wanting to trade in other currency. Now that Russia and China are over there the U.S. Has no other option but to nibble at the scraps. The shale oil and gas exports are finished for the U.S., oil fell below 40 per barrel today. Pawn is just about finished, it can't stand against Russia and China. Russia and China has stolen military tech from the U.S. They have what we have and more. These coming days are going to get interesting to say the least.   

1 person likes this

Give em Hell Putin!

My hero.

SOLOMON

:merryxmas: komrade!

Edited by solomonkane

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.