Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

BLACK KNIGHT DECODED: A Pepsi Production

40 posts in this topic

Published on Nov 18, 2015

Global short film with footage shot from outer space with the UrtheCast camera on the International Space Station.

“Black Knight Decoded” follows the journey of a father (David Oyelowo) and daughter (Layla Crawford) on their quest to decode the radio

signals transmitted from the Black Knight satellite. With the help of their friend Ahna (Freida Pinto), they seek to unite the world in anticipation of the Black Knight’s (voiced by Usher) revelation on Earth. 

Relying on support from communities around the world, the trio are in a race against time to decode the signals and respond before the government attempts to shut them down.

A Pepsi Production in association with Levity Entertainment Group the film includes footage shot from outer space using the UrtheCast camera mounted on the International Space Station

An award winning cast including David Oyelowo, Freida Pinto, Usher and thousands of fans from 11 countries around the world that were brought together to participate as part of the Pepsi Challenge. 

20 Facts about the Black Knight Satellite. The Black Knight wiki.

This “Artificial Satellite” has caused major media interest since the late 50′s, and it has become one of the most talked about objects in space. First thought to be an Russian spy satellite, the Black Knight satellitehas gripped the interest of millions worldwide. 

If you find our article about the Black Knight satellite too long, here are some interesting facts about this mysterious object:

1. According to monitoring agencies around the world, The Black knight satellite has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now.
  2. The US and Soviet Union have shown particular interest in this “unidentified space object”
  3. Rumors are that it was Nikola Tesla the first man to “intercept” a signal from the black knight satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs.
  4. Since the 1930′s Astronomers worldwide have been reporting strange radio signals which allegedly come from the “Black Knight”.
  5. In 1957, Dr. Luis Corralos of the Communications Ministry in Venezuela photographed it while taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed over Caracas.
  6. The story of the Black Knight made its media debut in the 1940′s when the St. Louis Dispatch and The San Francisco Examiner wrote about the “Satellite” on May 14th 1954.
  7. The Time Magazine wrote about the Black Knight Satellite on the seventh of March, 1960.
  8. In 1957, an unknown “object” was seen “shadowing”  the Sputnik 1 Spacecraft. According to reports, the “unidentified object” was in Polar orbit.
  9. In 1957. The United States nor the Russians possessed the technology to maintain a spacecraft in Polar Orbit.
  10. The first Polar orbiting satellite was launched in 1960.

<snip>

http://www.ancient-code.com/20-facts-black-knight-satellite/

Why would Pepsi do this video? I know they want to advertise their product, but their choice of the Black Knight is very strange. 

Good question. I also noticed several five-pointed stars and lots of red and white. But the clear message seems to be that some alien race will unite the world to create a utopia.

That's the same thing I was questioning. I find it weird that Pepsi would produce this. Makes me wonder if a false disclosure is coming down the pipeline soon. 

Just now, Groove said:

That's the same thing I was questioning. I find it weird that Pepsi would produce this. Makes me wonder if a false disclosure is coming down the pipeline soon. 

I think TPTB know that time is running out.

There are other videos that are even more blatant than this one. Skycat posted one that was just so creepy it's beyond words. Here's a link to that thread: There are a couple of versions in there. 

Weren't asteroids supposed to be used to scare the people, then the next thing was going to be alien disclosure? I need to find that info and put it here, if I can locate it again. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Weren't asteroids supposed to be used to scare the people, then the next thing was going to be alien disclosure? I need to find that info and put it here, if I can locate it again. 

Yes, that woman who allegedly worked with Werner Von Braun.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Why did this video make me cry?

Because everyone relates to being bullied in school, which of course is the "hook" to make the viewer accept the subliminal message of alien overlords. :1XqXnoz:

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

Because everyone relates to being bullied in school, which of course is the "hook" to make the viewer accept the subliminal message of alien overlords. :1XqXnoz:

The hook, did someone get bullied in that video? i totally missed it if it did.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.