Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

ABC’s ‘Scandal’ Main Character Undergoes Abortion Set to Hymn ‘Silent Night’

12 posts in this topic

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/11/20/abcs-scandal-shows-abortion-set-silent-night/

Thursday night’s episode of Shonda Rhimes’s ABC series Scandalwas an hour-long advertisement for Planned Parenthood — so much so that the organization released a statement praising Rhimes and the episode immediately after it aired.

In the fifth-season episode, titled “Baby, It’s Cold Outside,” main character Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington), wife of the Republican U.S. President, undergoes an abortion while the Christmas hymn “Silent Night” plays in the background. Concurrently, Republican Senator Mellie Grant (Bellamy Young) successfully filibusters a bill that would defund Planned Parenthood, allowing it to keep its funding.

The episode was so overtly pro-Planned Parenthood that the organization issued a statement immediately after it aired to praise Rhimes and the show “for proving that when women are telling our stories, the world will pause and watch”:

Tonight, the millions of people who tune into Scandal every Thursday night learned that our rights to reproductive health care are under attack. Never one to shy away from critical issues, Shonda Rhimes used her platform to tell the world that if Planned Parenthood lost funding for contraception counseling, STI testing, cancer screenings, and safe, legal abortion — millions of people would suffer. And this episode wasn’t the first time one of Rhimes’ characters had an abortion, yet tonight we saw one of our favorite characters make the deeply personal decision that one in three women have made in their lifetime. We applaud Shonda Rhimes tonight — and every Thursday night – for proving that when women are telling our stories, the world will pause and watch. We just hope those in Congress — and throughout the nation — who are steadfast on rolling the clock back on reproductive health care access are taking note.

<snip.

No, millions would NOT lose anything! Other clinics would be funded, not them. That is their biggest lie and the one that people most believe.

These people have mind control of television watchers on overdrive. This episode is about as perverse as it gets. (Video at Breitbart).

Planned Parenthood was so pleased with their hour long ad by ABC they responded immediately after it aired. 

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/11/20/abcs-scandal-shows-abortion-set-silent-night/

Thursday night’s episode of Shonda Rhimes’s ABC series Scandalwas an hour-long advertisement for Planned Parenthood — so much so that the organization released a statement praising Rhimes and the episode immediately after it aired.

In the fifth-season episode, titled “Baby, It’s Cold Outside,” main character Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington), wife of the Republican U.S. President, undergoes an abortion while the Christmas hymn “Silent Night” plays in the background. Concurrently, Republican Senator Mellie Grant (Bellamy Young) successfully filibusters a bill that would defund Planned Parenthood, allowing it to keep its funding.

The episode was so overtly pro-Planned Parenthood that the organization issued a statement immediately after it aired to praise Rhimes and the show “for proving that when women are telling our stories, the world will pause and watch”:

Tonight, the millions of people who tune into Scandal every Thursday night learned that our rights to reproductive health care are under attack. Never one to shy away from critical issues, Shonda Rhimes used her platform to tell the world that if Planned Parenthood lost funding for contraception counseling, STI testing, cancer screenings, and safe, legal abortion — millions of people would suffer. And this episode wasn’t the first time one of Rhimes’ characters had an abortion, yet tonight we saw one of our favorite characters make the deeply personal decision that one in three women have made in their lifetime. We applaud Shonda Rhimes tonight — and every Thursday night – for proving that when women are telling our stories, the world will pause and watch. We just hope those in Congress — and throughout the nation — who are steadfast on rolling the clock back on reproductive health care access are taking note.

<snip.

No, millions would NOT lose anything! Other clinics would be funded, not them. That is their biggest lie and the one that people most believe.

These people have mind control of television watchers on overdrive. This episode is about as perverse as it gets. (Video at Breitbart).

Planned Parenthood was so pleased with their hour long ad by ABC they responded immediately after it aired. 

Me thinks that statistic is slightly skewed. "1 in 3 women" Really?  33% of all women have abortions. That math doesn't work.

More like, women who do elect to have an abortion are more likely to have multiple abortions. It isn't like that statistic goes by the number of women, it goes by the number of dead fetuses. 

4 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Me thinks that statistic is slightly skewed. "1 in 3 women" Really?  33% of all women have abortions. That math doesn't work.

More like, women who do elect to have an abortion are more likely to have multiple abortions. It isn't like that statistic goes by the number of women, it goes by the number of dead fetuses. 

Look who's doing the skewing. Trying to make themselves seem more relevant is my guess and they would never want people to realize that some women use it as a form of birth control because they're so fn stupid and yes it's STUPIDITY, not ignorance that makes women have multiple abortions!

That's simply disturbing. Talk about intentional pokes in the Christians' eyes. God thing they aren't more like the muslim world - there would be a whole different sort of reaction to intentional prodding :poopywb4:, wouldn't there? *SIGH*

Just now, BlueHawK said:

That's simply disturbing. Talk about intentional pokes in the Christians' eyes. God thing they aren't more like the muslim world - there would be a whole different sort of reaction to intentional prodding :poopywb4:, wouldn't there? *SIGH*

Totally agree. "Entertainment" is all about degrading society and ripping Christianity out of existence.

Hollywood’s liberal values permeate movies and television. Last night’s episode of ABC’s Scandal was pretty much an hour-long advertisement for Planned Parenthood. In the most disturbing scene, the main character has an abortion to ‘Silent Night’ (a hymn celebrating the birth of Jesus) playing in the background. This is Hollywood’s moral depravity on full display.

Who runs hollywood? Just ask rbear!

1 person likes this

I hear people whine all the time about how cruel God is and how could he let this and that happen. News flash people have free will and are responsible for their actions. This story is a prime example of my point. You want to know why God hasn't reached down and grabbed earth and hurled it into the sun already. Because he loves us. He has a plan to take those souls who overcome the evil we create and give them a chance to live like he intended in the first place. I don't know about you all but I've learned my lesson. Every day I see the world around me clearer and clearer. My son is a living miracle, I've seen his healing from monarch programming. God is truth, God is telling the truth, and I'm tired of the lies. The illunatics follow the father of lies, this is an example we all can see, who else can rip an unborn child out of a womb and make an organization out of it.  Only those who's soul is as dark as the shadow of hells door. 

14 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Look who's doing the skewing. Trying to make themselves seem more relevant is my guess and they would never want people to realize that some women use it as a form of birth control because they're so fn stupid and yes it's STUPIDITY, not ignorance that makes women have multiple abortions!

So what's the logical outcome of defunding PP?

Stupid people stop doing stupid things?

or

Stupid people continue doing stupid things, leading to unwanted children being raised by stupid people on your tax dollars?

I'd put my money on box number two. I'd also put my money on box two costing more in the long run, not just financially, but in a whole lot of misery for the people concerned.

20 minutes ago, Lilly said:

or

Stupid people continue doing stupid things, leading to unwanted children being raised by stupid people on your tax dollars?

I'd put my money on box number two. I'd also put my money on box two costing more in the long run, not just financially, but in a whole lot of misery for the people concerned.

No, there are other clinics that would be funded with that money instead of Planned Parenthood. they have everyone thinking they're the only game in town and they're not. 

12 hours ago, Lilly said:

or

Killing the unborn is wrong.

On 11/20/2015, 10:48:40, RabidWolf said:

Yeah, no way it's one in three.
Maybe one in three African American women but not in the general population.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.