Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Please correct me if I'm wrong

32 posts in this topic

Just for fun, right? Entertainment purposes only.

All is well. Vaccines are safe. Natural cures are bad. Chemtrails arent real. GMO is safe. Flouride fights cavities. We're not being poisoned. Media doesnt lie. Public education is great. The economy is getting better. Police are our friends. The real terrorrists arent here. Chrislam is good. Foriegn troops arent here. They're fighting for our freedom. Ruby Ridge, Waco, Murrah building, 9-11, Columbine, Theater shooting, Boston bombing, Sandy Hook, Canada shootings and France attacks, werent ALL False Flag Staged Events. Children and a teacher really died in Sandy Hook, & Legs really were blown off in Boston. 
Media doesnt spin, FEMA camps w guillotines dont exist, Martial Law isnt staging and its only for our safety... oh yeah, and queer is cool. lets teach our children theres another 'choice'. Common Core is good. Hitler didnt escape to Argentina, they really hung Saddam and Bin Laden didnt die from kidney failure in Dubai in December 2001 after being treated in a hospital in the U.S. KATRINA! how could i forget? She wasnt HAARP intensified and steered just like Sandy. they cant do that. It wasnt an experiment. Emergency services werent deliberately witheld for two weeks. Troops and police didnt really go door to door disarming citizens, and grandma didnt get slammed to the floor and her only means of protection taken from her kitchen drawer. Black ops are just conspiracy theories. Project Indigo Skyfold isnt happening. And our leaders arent involved in any of this. 

What did I miss?

All is well. Vaccines are safe. Natural cures are bad. Chemtrails arent real. GMO is safe. Flouride fights cavities. We're not being poisoned. Media doesnt lie. Public education is great. The economy is getting better. Police are our friends. The real terrorrists arent here. Chrislam is good. Foriegn troops arent here. They're fighting for our freedom. Ruby Ridge, Waco, Murrah building, 9-11, Columbine, Theater shooting, Boston bombing, Sandy Hook, Canada shootings and France attacks, werent ALL False Flag Staged Events. Children and a teacher really died in Sandy Hook, & Legs really were blown off in Boston. 
Media doesnt spin, FEMA camps w guillotines dont exist, Martial Law isnt staging and its only for our safety... oh yeah, and queer is cool. lets teach our children theres another 'choice'. Common Core is good. Hitler didnt escape to Argentina, they really hung Saddam and Bin Laden didnt die from kidney failure in Dubai in December 2001 after being treated in a hospital in the U.S. KATRINA! how could i forget? She wasnt HAARP intensified and steered just like Sandy. they cant do that. It wasnt an experiment. Emergency services werent deliberately witheld for two weeks. Troops and police didnt really go door to door disarming citizens, and grandma didnt get slammed to the floor and her only means of protection taken from her kitchen drawer. Black ops are just conspiracy theories. Project Indigo Skyfold isnt happening. And our leaders arent involved in any of this. 

What did I miss?

You forgot to say "Ignorance Is Bliss!"

What did I miss?

​What did you miss?

WalMart has a sale on depends ! I think you have shit your self and its running down your leg .

​What did you miss?

WalMart has a sale on depends ! I think you have shit your self and its running down your leg .

WallMarts are closed down,  you didnt get the memo?? WTF!!!   :balk2:

Genetically modified food. You forgot that one.

Now let's talk about stuff people here might NOT already be aware of...

Anyone see the Justing Beiber Roast? That was some funny shit.

WallMarts are closed down,  you didnt get the memo?? WTF!!!   :balk2:

​Oh I got the memo it's only in the southern states the close down applies .

Genetically modified food. You forgot that one.

Now let's talk about stuff people here might NOT already be aware of...

Anyone see the Justing Beiber Roast? That was some funny shit.

​that was in the first line of the OP

Moon missions were real, oswald shot kennedy, police are there to protect and serve "citizens", and six million jews died/were gassed during WW2, gold is not money, Princess Diana was not purposefully killed by the queen and her henchmen, reincarnation does not exist, resurrection does exist, God favors hebrews, God favors muslims, God favors any one group over others, and approves of this group killing others who believe elsewise, cancer is cured with radiation, poisoning with chemotherapy, and removing body parts through surgery, psychiatry is a real science, and it's doctors are not drug peddlers for big pharma, the federal reserve is legal, the droughts are not being caused or intensified with geoengineering and HAARP...

I'm sure I've neglected to mention some others, but your list was pretty good, I have to say.  It seems that some people here don't appreciate your posts, I've been noticing - any explanation for that?  You seem a rational and well-informed poster to me...

:)

1 person likes this

On 5/6/2015, 11:18:19, Astrochik said:

that was in the first line of the OP

Moon missions were real, oswald shot kennedy, police are there to protect and serve "citizens", and six million jews died/were gassed during WW2, gold is not money, Princess Diana was not purposefully killed by the queen and her henchmen, reincarnation does not exist, resurrection does exist, God favors hebrews, God favors muslims, God favors any one group over others, and approves of this group killing others who believe elsewise, cancer is cured with radiation, poisoning with chemotherapy, and removing body parts through surgery, psychiatry is a real science, and it's doctors are not drug peddlers for big pharma, the federal reserve is legal, the droughts are not being caused or intensified with geoengineering and HAARP...

I'm sure I've neglected to mention some others, but your list was pretty good, I have to say.  It seems that some people here don't appreciate your posts, I've been noticing - any explanation for that?  You seem a rational and well-informed poster to me...

:)

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/USC-paper-bag-1024x819.jpg 

you don't have to hide in shame, but we do have an interesting fantasy land going on where all this nefarious shit is not happening - but if that's the case - who is conspiring to make all these conspiracies seem so real?

We can't have both - none of these things happening and no nefarious plans to make it appear they are... that I can imagine, at least...

unless this is just a computer-generated nightmare and we don't really exist at all - I've wondered if committing suicide to escape is the only way out sometimes...

you don't have to hide in shame, but we do have an interesting fantasy land going on where all this nefarious shit is not happening - but if that's the case - who is conspiring to make all these conspiracies seem so real?

We can't have both - none of these things happening and no nefarious plans to make it appear they are... that I can imagine, at least...

unless this is just a computer-generated nightmare and we don't really exist at all - I've wondered if committing suicide to escape is the only way out sometimes...

​Well suicide is far from the solution, you can be sure of that. Your day will come eventually, no need to precipitate the inevitable.

It's possible we're just here as observers in any one of the scenarios you've suggested but I think it could be interpreted as more of a social experiment (or just a pivotal point in the development of a sentient species) where the goal is to see if we can unite under the banner of cooperation for the betterment of our lives.

It's no secret politics, fashion, music, race, gender etc. have all been, by design, utilized to keep us divided from each other. The biggest hurdles we face is settling our differences and standing united against the evils of those who wish to rule us. You're one of the awakened ones and I'm afraid we're gonna need you to be a part of the team sweetheart... no more thoughts of quitting on us.  

I've intellectually entertained the notion that it might be the only way out of a spiritual prison - but that doesn't mean I would do it - my friend has an interesting take on it - if she were diagnosed with months or weeks to live, she would take out Pellosy (I know I misspelled it) - she hates her guts and would consider that to be a good use of her death - perhaps this is why euthanasia is being talked about more - they want to dispose of people with "nothing to lose" (and if reincarnation is the real deal, potentially much to gain, depending on the criteria or rules for rebirth...) so they don't decide to spend their death more wisely than on chemo and radiation or a morphine overdose... if older people or terminally ill people were to unite and say fuck it I'm ready to go - I just want to take ... out before I do... things could change very quickly!

...& thanks for the kind words.. :)

That's a very viking take on things... Only those who shed their blood and die in battle will be allowed in the halls of Valhalla!!!!

I personally don't think there are criteria or "rules" for rebirth... at least not defined by some type of Terms of Service agreement... My take on the afterlife is energy based. Dependent on how you live your life and how your interpret your experiences determines what type of energy being, so to speak, you'll become. Good experiences and remaining positive during the bad ones will bring you positive energy and vice versa. 

Our lives are an accumulation of experiences and those experiences bring their own energy with them. The final tally determines our fates postpartum.

Your solution brings into question the method of committing evil for the greater good... Fundamentally, using nefarious deeds to enact a new system of peace is flawed. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.