Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

ISIS Terrorist Released in Plea Deal Months Ago in Illinois

2 posts in this topic

ISIS Terrorist Released in Plea Deal Months Ago in Illinois

Posted November 16 2015

The Paris terrorist attacks bring to mind the frightening case of an Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) operative arrested in Chicago last fall and released earlier this year to serve probation in Illinois for a state crime that secretly drew federal intervention.

Read the whole post here : http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/isis-terrorist-released-in-plea-deal-months-ago-in-illinois/

Gosh, what  awonderful fellow! Oh, wait, terror charges galore, rape of a minor... what sane person would allow this guy to stay in this country?!? Or if so, outside steel bars?!?!

Imagine who Else we have running amok free? I ought to start a wall of potential threats to memorize - wait, my little place doesn't have 10,000 square feet of wall and ceiling space. ;-) I think I can keep this guy's lovely mug in my head without trying - ugh!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.