Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

This is our 5,000th topic

6 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Now we need to start the debate whether it is a real topic or a fake one! *Chuckle*

:conspiracy:   :onfire:  Everything is a conspiracy. :cheers: <<< even this takes two people  

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

:conspiracy:   :onfire:  Everything is a conspiracy. :cheers: <<< even this takes two people  

Yup, as long as two of us is involved and we don't tell everyone...perhaps we should whisper more.

Nice score on the 5000th. I will hold personal celebrations with a coffee. If you have got em smoke em.

Lets CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!

Tagging

@CGK

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I wanted to make this one. 

2 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Yup, as long as two of us is involved and we don't tell everyone...perhaps we should whisper more.

Nice score on the 5000th. I will hold personal celebrations with a coffee. If you have got em smoke em.

@Lucy Barnable 

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2015‎ ‎7‎:‎06‎:‎28‎, Lucy Barnable said:

Right?
She should have said the Devil made him do it.
That's always a good way to negate responsibility.

It took me awhile. Should I  respond? Would people view x to y. Then I realized that's literally 90% of my problem. Nihlist moment over, and congrats COP. You weathered more storms than most, and are still standing, and growing. How about that? There were naysayers, and will be, with statements like mine, but when all the apples fall from the tree, the proof will be in the pudding, that COP is where you actually speak about stuff that matters to people with actual grey matter. I might not be one of em, mind ya, but as CM said, "We all know who they are." And I mean that with no odd or off tones, as i know txt can be weird with how a message is presented and I'm a lil diffrent. But yeah, totally ment in nothing but positive. See why I waited? -.-;

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
grammar and spelling, and yes, that's it e.e

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.