Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
daersoulkeeper

Gyroscopes prove flat earth - case closed

104 posts in this topic

that video does not by any means prove the earth is flat, if anything it shows how gravity is drawn to the earth's centre. Case still open.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gyroscope is still round in shape, just like fish eye lens.  Don't think this proves anything.  Surprised that we've gone so far backwards that we start going back to the time when they thought ships would just fall off an edge of the planet. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

Gyroscope is still round in shape, just like fish eye lens.  Don't think this proves anything.  Surprised that we've gone so far backwards that we start going back to the time when they thought ships would just fall off an edge of the planet. 

The latest twist is you can't because you'll run your ship right smack into a glass dome... lol.

Sorry, and no disrespect, but that sounds so comical to me. Almost like all the flat earthers

will one day come forward all at once and say "ha ha, we were just joking. Fooled ya!"

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The latest twist is you can't because you'll run your ship right smack into a glass dome... lol.

Sorry, and no disrespect, but that sounds so comical to me. Almost like all the flat earthers

will one day come forward all at once and say "ha ha, we were just joking. Fooled ya!"

Your avatar is similar to national flags that show a star inside the dark portion of the moon.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=crescent+moon+star+flag&view=detailv2&&id=AE31CE20717C255EAAEE5CA1D698C5BE3C89DA20&selectedIndex=0&ccid=SDUVwLhP&simid=608018751154947342&thid=OIP.M483515c0b84f732f9cec6a3574d36d98H0&PC=SMSM

HOLY COW, you're CM! What? the commie flag? You undercover, bro?

Oh, dear. Happy to see you again.  :drinkingwine:Here's to your health. 

Anyhow, our FE research department needs to get better organized. We have several videos showing stars and planets that appear INSIDE the dark of the moon. When I try to google for those videos, all I get are movies and the usual happy propaganda for Nasa-Wiki. Any Flaties have one handy?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The latest twist is you can't because you'll run your ship right smack into a glass dome... lol.

Sorry, and no disrespect, but that sounds so comical to me. Almost like all the flat earthers

will one day come forward all at once and say "ha ha, we were just joking. Fooled ya!"

Cm!!you should no better.if ur in a ship on the ocean you wont hit the dome,you will run into antartica which would be?The ice wall!!!the dome is above is.antarticantgothere is the outer edges of our planet!

*antarticantgothere*made that up myself.yes i think im funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Cm!!you should no better.if ur in a ship on the ocean you wont hit the dome,you will run into antartica which would be?The ice wall!!!the dome is above is.antarticantgothere is the outer edges of our planet!

*antarticantgothere*made that up myself.yes i think im funny

Nope, not drinking the kool aid! I do "know" better.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Nope, not drinking the kool aid! I do "know" better.

I would love to go to antarctica and see a 24 hour sun for myself or traverse the land and go straight through to emerge out the other side. This would put to it to bed once and for all myself i would be convinced we live on a ball. However I am unable to do these things as I don't have the money to do it. 

 

Therefore I am forced to go by the word of others and in this aspect I will forever be skeptical. Antarctica truly is the key to unraveling this mystery. Being that we have things such as the antarctic treaty, we aren't allowed to mine the resource and drill for oil, there is a strong military presence in that area, this leads me to raise a large eyebrow. 

 

Seeing is truly believing and until you can go there yourself and see yourself you are going off of someone's word. The debate rages on!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, toast said:

I would love to go to antarctica and see a 24 hour sun for myself or traverse the land and go straight through to emerge out the other side. This would put to it to bed once and for all myself i would be convinced we live on a ball. However I am unable to do these things as I don't have the money to do it. 

 

Therefore I am forced to go by the word of others and in this aspect I will forever be skeptical. Antarctica truly is the key to unraveling this mystery. Being that we have things such as the antarctic treaty, we aren't allowed to mine the resource and drill for oil, there is a strong military presence in that area, this leads me to raise a large eyebrow. 

 

Seeing is truly believing and until you can go there yourself and see yourself you are going off of someone's word. The debate rages on!

.People have started at one point on the globe and has flown completely around

while arriving back at the same starting point. Of course taking into consideration

for fuel stops, it has been done, but no one brings up those things.

 

I will never be convinced that the earth is flat even though yes, Nasa lies about

many things, but not everything, and the shape of a spherical earth is not one of

those lies.

 

 

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cryptic Mole said:


People have started at one point on the globe and has flown completely around

while arriving back at the same starting point. Of course taking into consideration

for fuel stops, it has been done, but no one brings up those things.

 

I will never be convinced that the earth is flat even though yes, Nasa lies about

many things, but not everything, and the shape of a spherical earth is not one of

those lies.

 

The lie is so deep that when I hear something like "People have flown across the south pole" my instinct is just to not believe it. I mean am I a bad person for not believing it? I don't know, just something inside me says that seeing is believing. Also I don't trust a flight either. I want to walk, or drive in a straight line beginning in one point of antarctica, and coming out of the other side.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OP, you should remove the words "Case Closed" from you thread title

because it is anything but case closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.