Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daersoulkeeper

footage indicates they are not in space due to

30 posts in this topic

excellent footage proving they are not in space but are using the vomit comet (airplane that dives straight down to fake anti gravity) as they can only do this between 45 sec and 1 minute at a time dives...look for all the cuts in the footage when there is no reason for them.  (tho i suspect they could use higher flying planes to get a bit more time, instead they are just cutting every 1 min or less with lower flying planes).

people may look at the vomit comet videos and say it is too chaotic, that is because they are not diving straight down but down and to a sloping angle so they can pull up and bring them back to the top to go down again as fast as possible to have as many as they can get. where-as in this video they are diving straight down to get as perfect a simulation without the changes of gravity.

you can clearly see every 45 sec to 1 minute they cut the scene.  you can also notice nothing in the background (Wires, hoses) move at all...so it is likely a green screen inside a fitted out airplane to look like the space station.

you will also notice a very short cut that is only 16 seconds long, probably because he wasn't diving straight down perfectly.

you can even hear the noise of the jet engines throughout the cabin (yea sure it's just the systems on the ISS you say)

go ahead and click on any one of their videos where they are freely moving around with floating objects, notice the cuts over and over and over again (not the interviews where they are all lined up next to each other wearing harness's) 

(first one happens right at 49 seconds..for those who are blind...also the cut at 2 min 17 sec makes no sense at all)

Edited by daersoulkeeper
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why would things in the background have to move?

I watched the first 1.5 mins. I saw no edits. but what I did see was the guy keep letting go of the mic and it stays there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, reg said:

why would things in the background have to move?

I watched the first 1.5 mins. I saw no edits. but what I did see was the guy keep letting go of the mic and it stays there.

you must not be looking for it then because it's obvious as hell

 

happens right at 49 seconds...more follow after it, they are never more than  1 minute apart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do think that some of these videos are filmed with multi-layered CGI.  Watch at 4:42:

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOP and GLP are strongholds for ignorance.  no one will ever look at the stuff you post. they just instantly comment how dumb you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rothbard said:

I do think that some of these videos are filmed with multi-layered CGI.  Watch at 4:42:

Looks like that to me.

There is one or 2 ISS videos out there with no short cuts in it and runs for quite a while with one take.  Knowing it's faked I tried figuring that trick out and there are a few ways it can be done, multi layer editing being definite.  I think they analyze our critiques then try to correct their errors...... but what's fake is still fake and can be dissected apart regardless.  The new "morphing" CGI clouds didn't make anyone a believer, except Reg, lol, they just make the CGI Earths look extra fake because there's too much going on, too much layering, always has the fake look to it like Space X pure CGI stuff.

55 minutes ago, daersoulkeeper said:

LOP and GLP are strongholds for ignorance.  no one will ever look at the stuff you post. they just instantly comment how dumb you are.

It's like those are the public schools where all the Derpers gather to mingle & fight for popularity, and places like this are the private home schools where everyone is more educated, better morals & manners, and actually care about the truth vs. whatever the most popular truth is.  I've been calling forums like those manimal farms or zoos since day 1, even ATS who is extremely OS version pushers have strict standards of decorum & posting structure formats.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JibbyJedi said:

Looks like that to me.

There is one or 2 ISS videos out there with no short cuts in it and runs for quite a while with one take.  Knowing it's faked I tried figuring that trick out and there are a few ways it can be done, multi layer editing being definite.  I think they analyze our critiques then try to correct their errors...... but what's fake is still fake and can be dissected apart regardless.  The new "morphing" CGI clouds didn't make anyone a believer, except Reg, lol, they just make the CGI Earths look extra fake because there's too much going on, too much layering, always has the fake look to it like Space X pure CGI stuff.

It's like those are the public schools where all the Derpers gather to mingle & fight for popularity, and places like this are the private home schools where everyone is more educated, better morals & manners, and actually care about the truth vs. whatever the most popular truth is.  I've been calling forums like those manimal farms or zoos since day 1, even ATS who is extremely OS version pushers have strict standards of decorum & posting structure formats.

DSK complains that deniers refuse to look at videos. True, but I share their dislike for watching so many of these things, esp. the long ones. Some are 2 hours long!

All videos should have summaries of main points. The ISS is as real as Hubble and other satellites in space. That is, NOT. What are the main points?

1. Free fall interviews (ISS) are done in zero-gravity planes doing parabolic loops.

2. Extended astronaut interviews are acted out in movie studios using green screens and harnesses.

3. Space walks are conducted in large water tanks to simulate EVAs.

4. Temperatures in the exosphere, to which all satellites are exposed briefly or long-term, range from 500 - 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, hot enough to incinerate metals and shielding.

I've only been going with FE for about 6 months, and I can spell out objections to Round Earth with great ease now, thanks mostly to Eric Dubay and the Modern Gnostic. Both have given me text articles and photos, all packaged for easy retrieval. Videos, no matter how good they are, can not match the written word.

But, Jibby, I take exception to your criticism of public schools. I taught in plenty of public schools, from Louisiana to Ohio. Some of my students transferred from private schools (Catholic) after being beaten up by Jesuit teachers and exposed to more drugs than anything they saw in public schools -- even inner city ones where I often taught.

I was courted by private schools a few times. Yeah, to make half what I did in Redneck or Urban high schools. As if! My nephew couldn't stand the a-holes he had at a prestigious academy. And he quit. My student teaching was in a university lab school, with all the professors' brats who thought no one could ever punch their TS card. I made the mistake of telling my supervisor that they were over-rated privileged characters. Well, she showed me. By changing my grade. Ack, I never learn.:onfire:

And Astro banned me again. :facepalm:

Hey hey, new smilies.  :xmassnow:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, grav said:

DSK complains that deniers refuse to look at videos. True, but I share their dislike for watching so many of these things, esp. the long ones. Some are 2 hours long!

All videos should have summaries of main points. The ISS is as real as Hubble and other satellites in space. That is, NOT. What are the main points?

1. Free fall interviews (ISS) are done in zero-gravity planes doing parabolic loops.

2. Extended astronaut interviews are acted out in movie studios using green screens and harnesses.

3. Space walks are conducted in large water tanks to simulate EVAs.

4. Temperatures in the exosphere, to which all satellites are exposed briefly or long-term, range from 500 - 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, hot enough to incinerate metals and shielding.

I've only been going with FE for about 6 months, and I can spell out objections to Round Earth with great ease now, thanks mostly to Eric Dubay and the Modern Gnostic. Both have given me text articles and photos, all packaged for easy retrieval. Videos, no matter how good they are, can not match the written word.

But, Jibby, I take exception to your criticism of public schools. I taught in plenty of public schools, from Louisiana to Ohio. Some of my students transferred from private schools (Catholic) after being beaten up by Jesuit teachers and exposed to more drugs than anything they saw in public schools -- even inner city ones where I often taught.

I was courted by private schools a few times. Yeah, to make half what I did in Redneck or Urban high schools. As if! My nephew couldn't stand the a-holes he had at a prestigious academy. And he quit. My student teaching was in a university lab school, with all the professors' brats who thought no one could ever punch their TS card. I made the mistake of telling my supervisor that they were over-rated privileged characters. Well, she showed me. By changing my grade. Ack, I never learn.:onfire:

And Astro banned me again. :facepalm:

Hey hey, new smilies.  :xmassnow:

I didn't mean to paint all public skewls with the same wide brush, and I was referring more to the concept behind those institutions rather than the literal end results.  Great minds come out of both styles as well as idiots, it really does depend on the individual teacher though.  I could get As from one teacher's style and Cs from another.  I did both public & private ass beating Jesuit nun skewls, the nuns use to hit the kids regularly up until the year I hit 3rd grade, then by law it had to end I believe, lucky break for us lol.   Some of the older nuns didn't take to the new rules for a while though, got popped in the butt a few times by them..... I totally deserved a punishment/disciplining but physical beatings, had plenty of that at home, by 5th grade I would've started popping back.

I listened to the show again from Mark's end..... so many accents calling into a Utah based radio show today, lol.  Heard a coon ass, a limey, some local Utah swurls of the vowels, my Bawston accent would've completed the circle nicely.   I made fun of mine too so get over it, lol.

Grav you would make an awesome FE guest, you are well organized with your thoughts, I'm sure you make quick ref. notes better than anyone, and you have experience with public speaking & presentation of information formats & styles.... it's a no brainer that you'd greatly compliment the guest line ups.  If I made the final decisions I'd have you do at least an hour solo, or with Solo? haha   I'd book both of you guys before me.

Edited by JibbyJedi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, grav said:

DSK complains that deniers refuse to look at videos. True, but I share their dislike for watching so many of these things, esp. the long ones. Some are 2 hours long!

All videos should have summaries of main points. The ISS is as real as Hubble and other satellites in space. That is, NOT. What are the main points?

1. Free fall interviews (ISS) are done in zero-gravity planes doing parabolic loops.

2. Extended astronaut interviews are acted out in movie studios using green screens and harnesses.

3. Space walks are conducted in large water tanks to simulate EVAs.

4. Temperatures in the exosphere, to which all satellites are exposed briefly or long-term, range from 500 - 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, hot enough to incinerate metals and shielding.

I've only been going with FE for about 6 months, and I can spell out objections to Round Earth with great ease now, thanks mostly to Eric Dubay and the Modern Gnostic. Both have given me text articles and photos, all packaged for easy retrieval. Videos, no matter how good they are, can not match the written word.

But, Jibby, I take exception to your criticism of public schools. I taught in plenty of public schools, from Louisiana to Ohio. Some of my students transferred from private schools (Catholic) after being beaten up by Jesuit teachers and exposed to more drugs than anything they saw in public schools -- even inner city ones where I often taught.

I was courted by private schools a few times. Yeah, to make half what I did in Redneck or Urban high schools. As if! My nephew couldn't stand the a-holes he had at a prestigious academy. And he quit. My student teaching was in a university lab school, with all the professors' brats who thought no one could ever punch their TS card. I made the mistake of telling my supervisor that they were over-rated privileged characters. Well, she showed me. By changing my grade. Ack, I never learn.:onfire:

And Astro banned me again. :facepalm:

Hey hey, new smilies.  :xmassnow:

I can understand that there are not enough atoms to transfer heat in the gas in the thermosphere. 

But in all the research you have done. How do they explain all the high altitude objects that I observe with night vision.

I can clearly see the high altitude jets, even see the contrails and chemtrails as they fly. Their flight path is solely a flat trajectory.

I also see satellites in their arc orbital pattern. I see objects also that clearly defy the physics of conventional satellites, able to come to a complete stop at high speeds. These objects clearly fly  at a much higher altitude than the high altitude jets, I have seen both jets and satellites simultaneously. 

Now this observation of mine is not from YouTube videos, second hand accounts or conjecture or speculation. I see these with my own eyes and have let others observe them also. 

 

I would like to know what explanation or proof that is being presented by those who dismiss the fact that satellites exist. 

What do they say these objects are and how do they explain their existence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, grav said:

DSK complains that deniers refuse to look at videos. True, but I share their dislike for watching so many of these things, esp. the long ones. Some are 2 hours long!

All videos should have summaries of main points. The ISS is as real as Hubble and other satellites in space. That is, NOT. What are the main points?

1. Free fall interviews (ISS) are done in zero-gravity planes doing parabolic loops.

grav, yes the videos are too long most often. a better way to get a grip on whether you should even watch the video- there are plenty of free video software distros out there that can tell you where edits have taken place. so when you come across a video that claims there are edits at x points, simply run the video through a program and see what the results are. 

always remember- if you cannot stand still enough to be able to line up edits to be seamless, there are very few others that can do so. and in a video like this one, where there is all kinds of stuff around the person and behind the person that can move, how do they get all those pieces back to the starting position? 

you can even run the videos and find out if there are layers or not, which would indicate a set, and not reality. 

hollywood spends $100 million on a movie shot entirely on green-screen, and still can't make things line up.

there are so many ways to debunk most of this drivel with a tiny amount of effort. 

in fact, when someone posts an image somewhere telling you what the image is and what to look at; grab that image and do a reverse search to find the original source. 

there is a chemtrail photo that is popular and shows 'chemtrails spewing from special nozzles in the wings'. if you reverse search that image, you find a very fascinating story.  the image is from the mid 70s and was a test done to figure out the turbulence from massive jet wings. there was a rash of single engine planes flipping where they shouldn't have, since the wake should not have gone that far. tested and fixed. and as far as chemtrail crap photos and videos go, a day learning about how tests are done on and in aircraft lets you identify what you see, and do it correctly. 

it is easy to eliminate 'time spent in ct' by simply learning the other side enough to se through the crap. if you can't believe the other side at all, you will be forced to wade through endless amounts of crap. when you reach the end, the only guarantee you have is that your hand has the odor of poo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, reg said:

grav, yes the videos are too long most often. a better way to get a grip on whether you should even watch the video- there are plenty of free video software distros out there that can tell you where edits have taken place. so when you come across a video that claims there are edits at x points, simply run the video through a program and see what the results are. 

always remember- if you cannot stand still enough to be able to line up edits to be seamless, there are very few others that can do so. and in a video like this one, where there is all kinds of stuff around the person and behind the person that can move, how do they get all those pieces back to the starting position? 

you can even run the videos and find out if there are layers or not, which would indicate a set, and not reality. 

hollywood spends $100 million on a movie shot entirely on green-screen, and still can't make things line up.

there are so many ways to debunk most of this drivel with a tiny amount of effort. 

in fact, when someone posts an image somewhere telling you what the image is and what to look at; grab that image and do a reverse search to find the original source. 

there is a chemtrail photo that is popular and shows 'chemtrails spewing from special nozzles in the wings'. if you reverse search that image, you find a very fascinating story.  the image is from the mid 70s and was a test done to figure out the turbulence from massive jet wings. there was a rash of single engine planes flipping where they shouldn't have, since the wake should not have gone that far. tested and fixed. and as far as chemtrail crap photos and videos go, a day learning about how tests are done on and in aircraft lets you identify what you see, and do it correctly. 

it is easy to eliminate 'time spent in ct' by simply learning the other side enough to se through the crap. if you can't believe the other side at all, you will be forced to wade through endless amounts of crap. when you reach the end, the only guarantee you have is that your hand has the odor of poo.

reg what in the hell is wrong with your brain? i gave you the exact second point you can clearly see an edit, 49 seconds... you don't need any software to tell. don't you read what people write? friggin hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, daersoulkeeper said:

reg what in the hell is wrong with your brain? i gave you the exact second point you can clearly see an edit, 49 seconds... you don't need any software to tell. don't you read what people write? friggin hell.

Just ignore him bro. I personally have given up on trying to convince anyone. Let them live their life with blinders on. They are more concerned with who is going to the superbowl or that recent fight between those two women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.