Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Common Core is destroying our youth.

19 posts in this topic

Teachers and all school 'officials'  are now government     prostitutes further indoctrinating our youth into this NWO Police State. Common core is destroying our childrens individuality and skills. Same as with law enforcement, when you know there is corruption in your dept. and you dont stand against it or leave, you are just as corrupt. You will not be held guiltless. No more excuse 'just doing my job'.

Father, forgive them Not, 'less they repent, for they Do know what they do.

My name is Paul Ward and I approve this message.

3 people like this

That is why i homeschool our son. The guvment schools here in South Africa have a poor curriculum,and the private schools are mostly either Christian or Jewish,and we really have zero interest in religion,neither do our children. It may take a few months longer,but i do believe the child learns more in the long run. And no insane expenses,teachers,students or policies to deal with.

4 people like this

7 minutes ago, Raxoxane said:

That is why i homeschool our son. The guvment schools here in South Africa have a poor curriculum,and the private schools are mostly either Christian or Jewish,and we really have zero interest in religion,neither do our children. It may take a few months longer,but i do believe the child learns more in the long run. And no insane expenses,teachers,students or policies to deal with.

Check this out.

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Raxoxane said:

They're making it expensive and a lot of red tape to home school here in the U.S. now. Good for you! I'm always glad when I know someone is taking their kid's education seriously and into their own hands. To hell with the nanny state. 

1 person likes this

Heyy DarkKnight,interesting,thank you. Ya my opinion is that the further the human race stays away from religion,especially,the Abrahamic religions,the better chance there will ever be of unity amongst the race,and i do not mean a cockamamie NWO unity either. As i have always taught my children,you need basically ONE CREED: First harm NONE,to which one should add only one thing: Help the less capable or fortunate where ever you can-and if You are less capable or fortunate,you can and should Still repay help by helping too-EVERY person on the planet has something to offer,even if it is only by being a kindly companion to someone else,some kind words or moral support or affection.

Religion is THE most massive,all-encompassing and destructive tool of control and division that has ever befallen the human race. And we all know division is THE name of the game because a house that is divided can and shall never stand.

And here's the rub-the Aids virus,for instance, uses the most primal and deeply seated biological prime directive-that of procreation.Religion uses the most primal and deep seated prime directive of the Soul (which is what we really ARE,Souls in a particular type of fleshly conveyance for this particular incarnation on this planet,in this case a hominid type suit) to NEED the feeling that we are connecting with something bigger than they are. We NEED the return to Source,as Souls,the feeling of Connection - and because we are incarnated here in a haze of forgetfulness and confusion,so punchdrunk from being Here,normally we grab for the next best thing-organised religion,yayyy..GAG.

Because with that too,the indoctrination starts early,and not just in Muslim households either. My adoptive mother,being a white south African,was Christian,and tried to indoctrinate me of course into what she believed. But here's the strange thing,with me,even from that bitterly young age,about 4yo,as she was reading to me from my childrens' bible,i just had that "No,no no" reaction,as in "this is Wrong,it does Not ring true,Nothing about this is REAL' And i found it terrifying and depressing that the adults believed what i could feel clear as daylight,was a blatant outright lie,a confabulation,a tool to keep people scared.

Because children,especially children in my country,in that time and place,was Taught to Always second-guess themselves and that adults were Always correct. And being an empath and a sensitive and a bit psychic,and a Strange kid:-) i grew up with a major depressive disorder since earliest childhood,i am an abductee since earliest childhood, too,and we lived in a house infested with negative spirits/entities on top of That - so ya that didn't help me either to develop a cheerful and optimistic disposition:-) At an extremely early age children Know what is considered "normal" and what is Not considered normal by the society in which you are born into.And children Know what is true and real and what is not-but i am very much afraid that unlike me,most of them are going to spend all their lives as slaves to what they were indoctrinated with as children. I think what helped me to break out of the religion matrix was that i was a very abused child,all my childhood-and was basically since first memory told i was a freak,and an unwanted mistake. THAT made it easier for me to look and think outside the box,and to re-connect with the truth i sensed so keenly even as a toddler.

3 people like this

33 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They're making it expensive and a lot of red tape to home school here in the U.S. now. Good for you! I'm always glad when I know someone is taking their kid's education seriously and into their own hands. To hell with the nanny state. 

Straight up,Cinnamon!

Kudos to all parents who home school. I really wish I could do that for my kids. My son is too into "popularity" and football to understand my point while my daughter at 12 completely understands but at least she is a straight A student. My son needs major help in school because of UNcommon core. At 15 years old he's waaayyyy behind where I was at that age. But I also had 8 years at a private school that I unfortunately could not afford for mine no matter how hard I worked. Kudos to my mom too for starting me off right :cheer: At least I can talk to my kids about the problems of today and make them aware of it. 

I quit teaching when they told me I had to teach the same exact thing the other teachers were.

And I had to give Brittany all her homework a week in advance.

And I had to provide 504 Modifications for every parent who wanted me to accommodate their precious darlings' needs. 

And I was told I had to fill out more paperwork to justify jobs for teachers who got out of the classroom and went to work for the Dept. of Ed. 

Phooey on that! The kids were fine. It was the adults who got on my last good nerve. 

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, grav said:

I quit teaching when they told me I had to teach the same exact thing the other teachers were.

And I had to give Brittany all her homework a week in advance.

And I had to provide 504 Modifications for every parent who wanted me to accommodate their precious darlings' needs. 

And I was told I had to fill out more paperwork to justify jobs for teachers who got out of the classroom and went to work for the Dept. of Ed. 

Phooey on that! The kids were fine. It was the adults who got on my last good nerve. 

I know a lot of teachers including customers of mine going thru that and bitching all the way. Luckily there kinda laid back on some things and I know some teachers fighting the system and teach off the books. Some are mad as hell at the way they do things. They really only learn what's on their test and that's it. On top of that they have an "end of course" exam and a few weeks later a final exam. Hell in one of my sons classes, English I believe, their final consisted of reading a paragraph and answer 3 questions! WTF, is this 10th grade English or kindergarten. 

Edited by Groove

51 minutes ago, Raxoxane said:

Religion is THE most massive,all-encompassing and destructive tool of control and division that has ever befallen the human race.

Yup.

3 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

@Raxoxane @Cinnamon @grav @Groove

It's getting worse here in the states.

I told my kids to tell me at first mention of Islam so far no mention thank goodness. I honestly have a feeling those rednecks at that school would flip lol. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.