Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Anonymous has begun publishing personal details of suspected ISIS extremists

11 posts in this topic

http://uk.businessinsider.com/anonymous-has-begun-publishing-details-of-suspected-isis-extremists-2015-11

Anonymous has begun leaking the personal information of suspected extremists after it "declared war" on ISIS following the deadly attacks in Paris.

The activist collective is assembling lists of the Twitter accounts and websites of extremists, in an attempt to have them taken down. At least one post seen by The Independent contains details including the physical address of a person it says is an ISIS recruiter in Europe.

Activists claim to have successfully had accounts and sites taken down already.

The group appears to have stepped up its tactics for what it called its "biggest operation" ever, in response to the attacks that left 129 dead. Previously it had largely focused on social-media accounts.

<snip>

And to think that I ever thought that Anonymous was legitimate.  Just CIA propaganda. 

24 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

And to think that I ever thought that Anonymous was legitimate.  Just CIA propaganda. 

I was nieve also!!!would they really let a rogue hacking group put out yt videos??no.they wpuld arrest every single one!!or offer them jobs(definition of offer-jail or work for us)

Edited by yaknow
1 person likes this

On the surface this seems like a good thing, wow good for them.  Then anonymous goes and threatens governor's for not accepting refugees.  

Huh.:DWsKVPL:

What gives.. 

A added note about Anon

Anonymous is not a club nor is it a collective of anyone or anything man, woman or machine .

Try to understand Anon are just people like you and me with the capability of remaining anonymous and able

to work their way around blocks, firewalls and securities with in the WWW .  

Some Anons are good some can be bad !

Have you hugged your Tor browser and VPN today ?

If the list contained the illunatic handlers info I would say they were legit. The illunatics control all intelligence and media, chances of that being leaked is nil. 

I don't care how many proxies you bounce off of there is a digital trail.  And all relevant info is stored catalogued and ready for parsing.  

14 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

On the surface this seems like a good thing, wow good for them.  Then anonymous goes and threatens governor's for not accepting refugees.  

Huh.:DWsKVPL:

What gives.. 

anon never claimed to be a hate group, they have always claimed to work for the 'people'. people = humanity. 

maybe anon should be hired to do the checks on refugees? oh wait, they already are.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.