Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WhiteHorse

China vows to bring ISIS to justice as Chinese hostage confirmed killed

5 posts in this topic

China vows to bring ISIS to justice as Chinese hostage confirmed killed

China has their excuse to bomb Syria now. 

How many countries does it take to kill the boogyman?

Answer: all of them. 

Where is the boogyman hiding?

Answer: everywhere 

Is it just an excuse to sell ordinance? 

The U.S. And its allies have been bombing Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, did I miss any? And the boogyman is still at large. 

<snip>

The Chinese Foreign Ministry has confirmed that Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) has executed a Chinese national in the Middle East. The ministry has vowed to bring the perpetrators “to justice.”

China has confirmed the identity of the victim as Fan Jinghui. He had been previously identified by the terrorists as a 50-year-old freelance consultant from Beijing.

https://www.rt.com/news/322646-china-vows-justice-isis-hostage/

:ph34r:

LOL.

When I think about human rights and justice the dog eating Chinese are the FIRST people I think of .

23 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

LOL.

When I think about human rights and justice the dog eating Chinese are the FIRST people I think of .

Your post reminded me of a postcard a co-worker of my mother gave her 30 years ago. It was from Korea. A guy standing in front of a dog, a German Shepard, strung up in a tree like a deer ready to be skinned.

I'm like you, humanitarian and Chinese should never appear in the same sentence.  

How many millions of their own people did the Chinese government slaughter back in the day?

Suddenly they grew a conscience and care about just one citizen?

Not even funny!

Oh well, let's crash this party.

Russia got the jump on China!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

The truth: KGB (or whatever ya wanna call em now) take a play outta Hollywood's book, and now China takes a big step in fulfilling prophecy. I'm not saying that's what's going to happen. But it does say in Rev about that army huge from the east. But then again, I can honestly say I have no clue where were at in the end days or if we even are. *shrugs* I think an arguement can be made for both, and living like there's no tomorrow never did me any favors, so I like to side with the "probably not" if just to stay sane. That said, not going to be shocked when I hear China and Russia are closing in on Israel for some reason or another that will depend on how you hear it from what side of the disk your on. 

But yeah, China can operate more freely than Russia because America can't afford to embargo em and all that with the oil prices like they can with Russia. That's burnin your own bush. >.>

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.