Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Donald Trump Says Concealed Carry Permit Holders ‘Have an Obligation to Carry’

6 posts in this topic

Donald Trump Says Concealed Carry Permit Holders ‘Have an Obligation to Carry’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/18/exclusive-donald-trump-says-concealed-carry-permit-holders-obligation-carry-way-raise-serious-doubts-minds-might-considering-violence/

by Michael Patrick Leahy18 Nov - Read the full article in the link above.

-

GOP Presidential front runner Donald Trump says the 13 million concealed carry permit holders in the United States have an obligation to carry, “but we must do it in such a way as to raise serious doubts in the minds of those who might be considering violence in America.”

In a statement on concealed carry responsibility released exclusively to Breitbart News Trump says:

There are nearly 13 million concealed carry permit holders in the United States who are part of the 100 million gun owners who defend the Constitutional right to “keep and bear arms.” This fundamental liberty is held closest by those who have gone through the process of vetting required to be entrusted with the ability to defend themselves, their families and their property with concealed weapons.

The concept of concealed carry is as much intended to deter criminal activity as it is to provide direct defense of those who have those permits. Not all concealed carry permit holders “carry” all the time. Thus, the deterrent value is that those who might contemplate criminal behavior will think twice when that doubt exists.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I say we go Full On Open Carry, and all of these damn mass shootings will stop.

This nation is suppose to be defended by the citizens anyways.

Article 1, Section 8: The Congress shall have the power to raise and support armies, but no approperation of money to the use shall be for a longer term than two years.

Second Amendment: A well regulated militia , being nessicary for the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

This is why when you hear the msm say that people who are into the constitution are bad, is because of this rule right here. And they'll counter with an african decent male saying "Constitution says I'm 2/5ths of a person so fuck it", they don't do like I and show the whole verse, which includes a little known amendment known as the emancipation proclomation. You know, the thing your forefathers fought and died for not only in the war but in the underground railroad for a century. Learn where you come from. Please. 

Not my fault I got an A in civics, and now a days it's concidered "okay" that a fuckin fourth grader can't read english. What a joke. This is our fault people. Stop giving your power and blame to those that do nothing but let you pay them to be clowns you throw your hard earned dollars at, get up off your ass and be the change. Right now, not later. Then tell me about work ^.~

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

This nation is suppose to be defended by the citizens anyways.

Article 1, Section 8: The Congress shall have the power to raise and support armies, but no approperation of money to the use shall be for a longer term than two years.

Second Amendment: A well regulated militia , being nessicary for the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

This is why when you hear the msm say that people who are into the constitution are bad, is because of this rule right here. And they'll counter with an african decent male saying "Constitution says I'm 2/5ths of a person so fuck it", they don't do like I and show the whole verse, which includes a little known amendment known as the emancipation proclomation. You know, the thing your forefathers fought and died for not only in the war but in the underground railroad for a century. Learn where you come from. Please. 

Not my fault I got an A in civics, and now a days it's concidered "okay" that a fuckin fourth grader can't read english. What a joke. This is our fault people. Stop giving your power and blame to those that do nothing but let you pay them to be clowns you throw your hard earned dollars at, get up off your ass and be the change. Right now, not later. Then tell me about work ^.~

I agree wholeheartedly with that statement. People in this country have been so blinded by years of propaganda that they fail to remember those things we actually learned back in high school. They aren't being taught tho same values now. I am always close to my side arm even tho I can't carry with my job I am always "armed". It takes more than just a firearm to defend yourself, it takes training with that firearm and also hand to hand training in case you can't get to that firearm. Anyone who owns one needs to properly learn to use it and tons of practice with it. Shooting under pressure especially pressure of an attack is totally different that going down to the range and fireing at a stationary target while your calm.  I wish I could say that the second amendment is all we need with these people but sadly their on a final mission anyway when the do attack they don't care if you shoot them, they just want to take out as many as they can before they go to hell. That also makes some idiots in this country trigger happy and I'm afraid that's what the admin wants... Problem... Solution. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I say we go Full On Open Carry, and all of these damn mass shootings will stop.

I do see a lot more people open carry nowadays.

A piece of fricking plastic that says you can conceal is not going to protect anybody.

So which brings the point, is that you have to be a card carrying member of a piece of plastic in order to operate a piece of hardware necessary to keep the varmits of tyranny down.  Nice try tyrannts, but just how much protection are you carrying?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.