Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lucy Barnable

Mother of Paris suicide bomber says her son may have blown himself up because of STRESS...

9 posts in this topic

The mother of a Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone' - and claims he may have blown himself up because of stress, while a third son said his family were 'thinking of the victims'. 

Ibrahim Abdeslam, 31, launched a solo attack outside the cafe Comptoir Voltaire, close to the scene of the Bataclan concert hall massacre on Friday night. 

Police missed their chance to bring in his brother, Salah, when he was questioned as he crossed the border to Belgium after the attacks. He is now the object of a massive international manhunt.

A third brother, Mohamed was released without charge today by Belgian authorities after being questioned in connection with the atrocity which claimed the lives of 129 people and left more than 300 injured.  

Today Ibrahim's mother suggested his suicide jacket may have gone off by accident and said he could have carried out the attack because he was 'stressed'.
-----

Speaking outside the family home, the Abdeslam family claimed that they were ‘surprised’ that Ibrahim blew himself up near the Stade de France, even though he had spent time in Syria.

Their mother, speaking to a reporter through her nephew - the bombers' cousin - on the doorstep of the family home in Molenbeek, told Het Laatste Nieuws that they were sure he had not planned to kill anyone.

‘This was not his plan, that's for sure,' she said. 'The fact that his suicide belt exploded without killing anyone says a lot.' 
-----

Another family member at the brothers’ home claimed that he would not have wanted to become a suicide bomber: ‘Maybe the explosives went off prematurely by accident. Maybe it was stress.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320157/Mother-Paris-suicide-bomber-says-son-did-not-mean-kill-claims-blown-STRESS.html#ixzz3rtU2A9dL 

Yeah... being a murderous psychopath must be super stressful.
:wacko:

10 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Boo bleeping hoo.

:chuckle:

Right?
She should have said the Devil made him do it.
That's always a good way to negate responsibility.

13 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:chuckle:

Right?
She should have said the Devil made him do it.
That's always a good way to negate responsibility.

:yah:

When I'm stressed, I eat like a hog and hate myself later. I didn't know blowing myself up was a coping mechanism. 

1 person likes this

He blew himself up because he was an idiot.

Now he's a dead idiot!

Sorry, no 70 virgins bud... lol.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

2 hours ago, München11 said:

When I'm stressed, I eat like a hog and hate myself later. I didn't know blowing myself up was a coping mechanism. 

Willkommen Munchen11,
I like your avatar.
:cheers:

I never thought of using a suicide vest for stress relief either.
When I'm stressed I usually sleep a lot and then feel bad for not doing something productive.
Blowing myself and others up never crossed my mind; nor did that excuse for killing.
:lulz3:

Edited by Lucy Barnable

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.