Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Police, FBI investigate after bullets hit South Meriden mosque

7 posts in this topic

MERIDEN — Local authorities and the FBI are investigating after several bullets struck a mosque on Main Street in South Meriden just hours after the terrorist attacks in Paris.

The mosque was empty at the time of the incident and no one was injured.

Leaders of the Baitul Aman mosque, at 410 Main St., arrived at the building Sunday night and found the bullet holes, said Mohammed Qureshi, president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community of Connecticut. There were several shots fired into the mosque, some penetrating three interior walls and areas where members usually gather for prayer.

“It must have been pretty powerful,” Qureshi said. “They were in the area where we stand and sit for prayer.”

Lt. Sal Nesci, a police spokesman, confirmed that police responded to the mosque after receiving reports of “several bullets holes in the building.”

Detectives initially handled the investigation, which has since been turned over to the FBI, Nesci said. A spokesman for the FBI office in New Haven couldn’t immediately be reached for comment.

Nesci said he doesn’t recall any similar incidents occurring at the mosque.

http://www.myrecordjournal.com/meriden/meridennews/8021740-129/police-fbi-investigate-gunshots-fired-at-south-meriden-mosque.html

A mosque?

Give the shooters a :padllbli: medal or two Cinnamon!

Nice to see ya youngster.

Had enough of France theatrics yet?

Hee hee.

SOLOMON

With love.

:yourock: & ROLL!

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Just wondering if this might be the start of a trend. 

No doubt. As CM and I were discussing in another thread, this is likely the "march" of the NWO. The ever-changing names of the invading group seem to be codes or signals for stages in a plan to overrun the entire western world with islam. They want us to spend all of our ammo and energy on the first wave, and then the military waltzes in to clean up. All the western leaders are betraying their own people, and giving their power to a single entity.

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Just wondering if this might be the start of a trend. 

From now on it is going to be, I saw today a Militia Leader ask Anonymous for help, locating these guys and give them home addresses, ISIS sympathizers. As far as the muslim no go zones, I am not sure if they confirmed all of them yet, I heard the FBI is protecting, "Watching" these assholes in the zones. I'm sure they will let some to slip through, cause some terrorist event, so they can justify next years bigger budget... Militia know the game, and they are not going to fuck around. I saw another post, I forget when, last couple of days, that they are getting flooded with calls to join. So am I to assume people are joining militia in swarms now?

8 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

From now on it is going to be, I saw today a Militia Leader ask Anonymous for help, locating these guys and give them home addresses, ISIS and sympathizers. As far as the muslim no go zones, I am not sure if they confirmed all of them yet, I heard the FBI is protecting, "Watching" these assholes in the zones. I'm sure they will let some to slip through, cause some terrorist event, so they can justify next years bigger budget... Militia know the game, and they are not going to fuck around. I saw another post, I forget when, last couple of days, that they are getting flooded with calls to join. So am I to assume people are joining militia in swarms now?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.