Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

teacher attacked by three people who claimed to be IS supporters in france

13 posts in this topic

A teacher at a Jewish school in the southern French city of Marseille has been stabbed by three people who shouted anti-Semitic insults at him.

One of them was wearing an Islamic State (IS) T-shirt, Marseilles prosecutor Brice Robin told Reuters.

Police said the teacher's life was not in danger. A hunt is under way for the attackers.

It comes as France is in a state of emergency after attacks in Paris on Friday killed 129 people.

IS has said it was behind the Paris attacks.

Police said the attack on the teacher, who is Jewish, happened at about 20:00 local time (19:00 GMT).

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34864509

Things just keep on happening in france now dont they. Its not letting up.

This kind of stuff will keep on happening so long as they allow refugees to keep on settling in france unchecked. 

1 person likes this

Yeah, it's sure not likely to stop any time soon, is it? If I were in France... well, I'd be getting the heck Out of it, if I couldn't find ways to protect myself and my family!

40 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Yeah, it's sure not likely to stop any time soon, is it? If I were in France... well, I'd be getting the heck Out of it, if I couldn't find ways to protect myself and my family!

Maybe Russia will take them in. The French aren't too popular even before they opened the gate to the terrorists. Come to think of it, Americans aren't too popular either but there's no place for us to go so we might as well stay and fight. That's my plan, anyway.

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Maybe Russia will take them in. The French aren't too popular even before they opened the gate to the terrorists. Come to think of it, Americans aren't too popular either but there's no place for us to go so we might as well stay and fight. That's my plan, anyway.

Our leaders made sure nobody would take us in. We truly have no place to go.

3 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Lol! 8-) I think if I were stuck in a country with ridiculous gun laws I'd have to just be a criminal, but I'd be one Alive!

56 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

This kind of stuff will keep on happening so long as they allow refugees to keep on settling in france unchecked. 

French President Francois Hollande Welcomes Refugees Despite Paris Attack

“France should remain as it is. Our duty is to carry on our lives.”

In the same spirit, he added, “30,000 refugees will be welcomed over the next two years. Our country has the duty to respect this commitment,” explaining that they will undergo vigorous security checks.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/french-president-francois-hollande-welcomes-refugees-paris-attack/story?id=35274658

It's almost like they want Europeans dead...
:unsure:

47 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

French President Francois Hollande Welcomes Refugees Despite Paris Attack

“France should remain as it is. Our duty is to carry on our lives.”

In the same spirit, he added, “30,000 refugees will be welcomed over the next two years. Our country has the duty to respect this commitment,” explaining that they will undergo vigorous security checks.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/french-president-francois-hollande-welcomes-refugees-paris-attack/story?id=35274658

It's almost like they want Europeans dead...
:unsure:

This guy has no brains. I quest when millions more die. It might be to late to turn back from that stupid commitment.

2 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

This guy has no brains. I quest when millions more die. It might be to late to turn back from that stupid commitment.

I think they're deliberately putting citizens at risk. 
The former French President actually said inter-racial marriage is the goal.
He said if the french people won't do it voluntarily the state would use more coercive measures.

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I think they're deliberately putting citizens at risk. 
The former French President actually said inter-racial marriage is the goal.
He said if the french people won't do it voluntarily the state would use more coercive measures.

I bet fine them or threaten to put them in jail. And it that is not enough, they will bring out the Guillotine. LOL

2 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

I bet fine them or threaten to put them in jail. And it that is not enough, they will bring out the Guillotine. LOL

Here's the full quote:

The goal is to meet the challenge of racial interbreeding. The challenge of racial interbreeding that faces us in the 21st Century. It’s not a choice, it’s an obligation. It’s imperative. We cannot do otherwise. We risk finding ourselves confronted with major problems. We MUST change; therefore we WILL change. We are going to change ALL at the same time. In business, in administration, in education, in the political parties. And we will obligate ourselves as to results. If this volunteerism does not work for the Republic, then the State will move to still more coercive measures. The challenge of racial interbreeding that France has always known. And in meeting the challenge of racial interbreeding, France is faithful to its history.

—Former French President Nicholas Sarkozy
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Sarkozy

I don't get it.
Marry a Muslim or we'll let Muslims kill you?

:1XqXnoz:

20 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Here's the full quote:

The goal is to meet the challenge of racial interbreeding. The challenge of racial interbreeding that faces us in the 21st Century. It’s not a choice, it’s an obligation. It’s imperative. We cannot do otherwise. We risk finding ourselves confronted with major problems. We MUST change; therefore we WILL change. We are going to change ALL at the same time. In business, in administration, in education, in the political parties. And we will obligate ourselves as to results. If this volunteerism does not work for the Republic, then the State will move to still more coercive measures. The challenge of racial interbreeding that France has always known. And in meeting the challenge of racial interbreeding, France is faithful to its history.

—Former French President Nicholas Sarkozy
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Sarkozy

I don't get it.
Marry a Muslim or we'll let Muslims kill you?

:1XqXnoz:

This is hard-wired into their whole history: convert or die. It's their teachings, their founder's example, and their historical practice. And it's curious how people take the crusades as typical of all Christians, yet jihad is muslims teaching but isn't typical of all muslims. You can't reason with the unreasonable.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.