Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Turkey Fans Boo Moment of Silence for Paris Attacks, Then Break Out Into This Chant

20 posts in this topic

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/17/video-turkey-fans-boo-moment-of-silence-for-paris-attacks-then-break-out-into-this-chant/

I want to share a post from a friend 

Cocaine Blaine - "This is just fucked. I don't want to hear/read anymore bullshit about the vast majority of Muslims being peaceful and how Islamic violence is not related to Islam. These are everyday Muslims who booed a moment of silence for the Paris victims, followed by chanting "Allah Akbar". Turkey is one of the more secular Muslim countries and this is how they act. This is the sort of shit that makes me believe that it isn't okay to accept refugees. Not only is it another financial black hole, there are already too many racial equality issues to lump this mess into it. At one point, I truly believed that with proper oversight it was possible to allow refugees to assimilate, if only, to avoid stoking the fire that is extremism. After this video, I now see that regardless of the approach; respecting, understanding, learning, there are those that cannot by swayed about other religions/lifestyles and will continue to hate until they diffuse it themselves. The overall cause of this "jihadist" ideology begins at home and is strengthened by everyday societal ignorance. Hatred takes a firm root when your family seeds it. We need to approach this like Japan has. Have you ever heard of Japan having an islamic terrorist attack? No. Why? They do not allow Muslims into their country. It is as simple as that. (and putting the second amendment to use)"

- - -

Don't forget US has always been Wary with these assholes since the beginning. - Barbary Wars -

You should check out some videos on youtube if you don't have time to read, I think there are some lectures as well on the Barbary wars as well.

Also tell me, what do you think? - DKNomeD

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

B-b-b-but, DK, they're just women and children. My President said so. Are you afraid of a 3-year-old? Besides, all refugees will be carefully vetted. Nothing to see here. Move along, people. Loose lips give away ships, etc. 

28 minutes ago, grav said:

B-b-b-but, DK, they're just women and children. My President said so. Are you afraid of a 3-year-old? Besides, all refugees will be carefully vetted. Nothing to see here. Move along, people. Loose lips give away ships, etc. 

:chuckle:

your friend is a moron. it's so awesome how many spout without thinking. 

2 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

We need to approach this like Japan has. Have you ever heard of Japan having an islamic terrorist attack? No. Why? They do not allow Muslims into their country.

the muslim population of japan is estimated to be about 130 million. no country can keep people of a religion out. ever been to an airport? ever travel? ever been asked what religion you are by authorities when traveling? does your passport state your religion? go to japan sometime. for decades, muslims from africa have been employed to sell hip hop merchandise. its funny when you see them and you are from the US. it makes you question 'black' vs 'african'.

how do you tell a christian from a jew from a muslim from a satanist from a buddhist from a voodoo practitioner from an atheist? when you figure out how to do that, then get to work figuring out how to tell which are extremist, which are fundamentalist, which are moderates, and which are liberals. 

"This is just fucked. I don't want to hear/read anymore bullshit about the vast majority of Muslims being peaceful and how Islamic violence is not related to Islam. These are everyday Muslims who booed a moment of silence for the Paris victims, followed by chanting "Allah Akbar". Turkey is one of the more secular Muslim countries and this is how they act. This is the sort of shit that makes me believe that it isn't okay to accept refugees.

it looks as if your friend has no clue as to how people live in other countries. turkey is considered a moderate muslim nation. how many in turkey do you believe can easily access outside news? is that news edited? when they see people from the west ranting, are they ranting about 'isis' or about 'islam'? do you think that maybe their worldview is that the west dislikes islam? that is the message that is fed to them regularly.

The overall cause of this "jihadist" ideology begins at home and is strengthened by everyday societal ignorance. Hatred takes a firm root when your family seeds it.

I'm glad he has crossed to the jihadist side. maybe he will calm down and start to learn.

do you really think there is a massive threat? fundamentalists (who we are fighting) kill their own first, as we see in the middle east with isis killing far many more muslims than any other group. that only lasts so long, then the people being oppressed rise up, like we see throughout the middle east. 

when the air force of isis can defeat any air force in the middle east, I will take notice.

And people think Americans are sheep! They ain't got nothing on muslims. Remember the stampede?

Edited by YourMom2

2 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

And people think Americans are sheep! They ain't got nothing on muslims. Remember the stampede?

I greened ya Mom!

Always a pleasure.

SOLOMON

:balpk:

10 minutes ago, solomonkane said:

I greened ya Mom!

Always a pleasure.

SOLOMON

:balpk:

Thanks, Solomon. Hope you are well.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, reg said:

the muslim population of japan is estimated to be about 130 million.

Say whaa? The entire population of Japan is estimated at around 130 million, there certainly are not that many Muslims there, the estimate is only around 100,000 Muslims in Japan.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, reg said:

your friend is a moron. it's so awesome how many spout without thinking. 

the muslim population of japan is estimated to be about 130 million. no country can keep people of a religion out. ever been to an airport? ever travel? ever been asked what religion you are by authorities when traveling? does your passport state your religion? go to japan sometime. for decades, muslims from africa have been employed to sell hip hop merchandise. its funny when you see them and you are from the US. it makes you question 'black' vs 'african'.

how do you tell a christian from a jew from a muslim from a satanist from a buddhist from a voodoo practitioner from an atheist? when you figure out how to do that, then get to work figuring out how to tell which are extremist, which are fundamentalist, which are moderates, and which are liberals. 

it looks as if your friend has no clue as to how people live in other countries. turkey is considered a moderate muslim nation. how many in turkey do you believe can easily access outside news? is that news edited? when they see people from the west ranting, are they ranting about 'isis' or about 'islam'? do you think that maybe their worldview is that the west dislikes islam? that is the message that is fed to them regularly.

I'm glad he has crossed to the jihadist side. maybe he will calm down and start to learn.

do you really think there is a massive threat? fundamentalists (who we are fighting) kill their own first, as we see in the middle east with isis killing far many more muslims than any other group. that only lasts so long, then the people being oppressed rise up, like we see throughout the middle east. 

when the air force of isis can defeat any air force in the middle east, I will take notice.

Are we fighting them? Or are we creating and funding them? I believe it's the latter. And their silent majority is the problem in every instance. They don't condemn jihad, they just say nothing because it is taught in the Koran. These people are NOT going to assimilate into the culture of the United States.  They congregate in an area, organize and start making demands to turn wherever they go into the same shithole of Sharia Law as it was from where they came. Look at Dearborn, MI if you dare. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Are we fighting them? Or are we creating and funding them? I believe it's the latter. And their silent majority is the problem in every instance. They don't condemn jihad, they just say nothing because it is taught in the Koran. These people are NOT going to assimilate into the culture of the United States.  They congregate in an area, organize and start making demands to turn wherever they go into the same shithole of Sharia Law as it was from where they came. Look at Dearborn, MI if you dare. 

Dearborn is awful!
Detroit and the surrounding suburbs are the most dangerous in the country.

Reported Annual Crime In Dearborn
http://www.areavibes.com/dearborn-mi/crime/

FBI Statistics Show America's Most Dangerous Cities

Murders declined 18 percent from 2012 to 2013, but Detroit’s per capita murder rate is the highest in the country.

Dearborn, MI

The FBI’s analysis shows Detroit’s per capita murder rate – 45 per 100,000 people – makes it more dangerous than New Orleans (41 murders per 100,000 residents); Newark, NJ (40 murders per 100,000 residents); St. Louis (38 murders per 100,000 residents); and Baltimore (37 residents per 100,000 residents), The Detroit Newsreports.

http://patch.com/michigan/dearborn/fbi-statistics-show-americas-most-dangerous-cities-0

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Say whaa? The entire population of Japan is estimated at around 130 million, there certainly are not that many Muslims there, the estimate is only around 100,000 Muslims in Japan.

you are correct. I read the numbers incorrectly.

44 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Dearborn is awful!
Detroit and the surrounding suburbs are the most dangerous in the country.

Reported Annual Crime In Dearborn
http://www.areavibes.com/dearborn-mi/crime/

FBI Statistics Show America's Most Dangerous Cities

Murders declined 18 percent from 2012 to 2013, but Detroit’s per capita murder rate is the highest in the country.

Dearborn, MI

The FBI’s analysis shows Detroit’s per capita murder rate – 45 per 100,000 people – makes it more dangerous than New Orleans (41 murders per 100,000 residents); Newark, NJ (40 murders per 100,000 residents); St. Louis (38 murders per 100,000 residents); and Baltimore (37 residents per 100,000 residents), The Detroit Newsreports.

http://patch.com/michigan/dearborn/fbi-statistics-show-americas-most-dangerous-cities-0

awesome try to redirect. I understand that dearborn has a large muslim population, but the links don't go into what religion the offenders are, nor does it go into whether they live in dearborn or not, nor does it go into anything else that could tell us about these crimes. why? because it is illegal for police departments to gather information about what religion people are. if police departments were allowed to base things on religion, then we would have seen many attacks by now.

the thing that can tell you a lot about rising crime of all types, and that would be a rising population coupled with crushing unemployment for 2 generations. that alawys adds up to more crime and killing. 

look at east palo alto, where I used to live. held the murder prize for almost a decade, not a muslim around, except in their stores selling their pies.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.