Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roadtoad2

27 governors refuse Syrian refugees:

34 posts in this topic

This is going just as planned as it will bring violence not only from the terrorists, but from the people as well.

Mosques have already been threatened here in the US, and even burned in Canada, and its real easy to see

and understand why, but this is exactly what those in control want. They will step in to bring order out of chaos;

Complete control of you and me! The script is being followed precisely, and we're doing it without even realing it.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

This is going just as planned as it will bring violence not only from the terrorists, but from the people as well.

Mosques have already been threatened here in the US, and even burned in Canada, and its real easy to see

and understand why, but this is exactly what those in control want. They will step in to bring order out of chaos;

Complete control of you and me! The script is being followed precisely, and we're doing it without even realing it.

Regular muslims(if thays what you call them)will be harrassed to the point where joining isis is the way to go!!i know this sounds lame,but we need to come together.NOT fight eachother.but that will NEVER HAPPEN

Here's a map of every state refusing to accept Syrian refugees:

... as of November 18, 2015, 8:28 a.m. ET

In the wake of Friday's deadly terrorist attacks in Paris, more than half of all US governors have said they won't allow Syrian refugees to resettle in their state.

http://www.vox.com/2015/11/16/9746456/map-syrian-refugees-governors

Edited by Cryptic Mole

3 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Regular muslims(if thays what you call them)will be harrassed to the point where joining isis is the way to go!!i know this sounds lame,but we need to come together.NOT fight eachother.but that will NEVER HAPPEN

No need for me to even respond since you've already answered your own remarks.

1 person likes this

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

No need for me to even respond since you've already answered your own remarks.

Im starting to get it.piece by piece my friend!!

5 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Im starting to get it.piece by piece my friend!!

The problem is not with the people of the world. Its the muslims who refuse to assimilate into the host countries.

They are expected to abide by the host countries laws, but they refuse as they are hell bent on their caliphate laws.

They are not grateful for being allowed in, but that's because their mission is to take over and destroy the host

country.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

8 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The problem is not with the people of the world. Its the muslims who refuse to assimilate into the host countries.

They are expected to abide by the host countries laws, but they refuse as they are hell bent on their caliphate laws.

They are not grateful for being allowed in, but that's because their mission is to take over and destroy the host

country.

They're like... TPTB cancer cells, things that willingly kill their host and themselves along with it. It's TPTB Cancer.

1 hour ago, Challenger said:

They're like... TPTB cancer cells, things that willingly kill their host and themselves along with it. It's TPTB Cancer.

Don't forget my thread posted about a worldwide ISIS attack that will happen within a 24 hour period

as the time zones change across the globe. I know shep posted my thread on "Before Its News", but

the French attacks were not what I was referring to. What I was referring to will be many times worse!

50 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Don't forget my thread posted about a worldwide ISIS attack that will happen within a 24 hour period

as the time zones change across the globe. I know shep posted my thread on "Before Its News", but

the French attacks were not what I was referring to. What I was referring to will be many times worse!

So, you're saying that the name changes of these invaders are actually timing or staging codes? I do know that TPTB are betraying the whole western world, and that the UN and US military are poised to back up the invaders. I have long felt that once O was selected there'd be no more pretense of elections, and that they have deliberately pushed conservative America into a corner so they'll fight to the death. The "refujihadists" will be sacrificed as the pawns, so that we'll empty our clips on them and be spent physically and spiritually when the military follows.

It also means that Putin's role in this charade is to provide the excuse for the invasion of the west.

Are you saying that you think the islamic califate is the NWO, the kingdom of the antichrist?

Edited by Challenger

Amazing the things that come out of this administration.

Edited by BlueHawK
Beat me to it ;-)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.