Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Video and reports of continuous gun shot or explosive sounds in Saint-Denis area of Paris

31 posts in this topic

27m - Fire crews report shooting during police operation on northern edge of Paris, no word on circumstances, casualties - @AFP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fox news showing alot of ambulances and people in those gold heat blankets.publoc transportation blocked in area

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

French tv: 3 police officers injured,suspects holed up in raided apartment building

Edited by yaknow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cops with riot shields are moving in now it looks like.about 20 cops ina row .a van pulls in blocking the camera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant get rid of top video!!bottom of videofrom sky new.they are sayin a women with a suicide vest on or near her

Edited by yaknow
try to delete top video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PARIS (@AP) - At least 7 explosions heard at the scene of a police standoff with suspects in Paris attacks.

French media: One female suicide bomber activated her bomb vest during police operation in Saint Denis

Europe1: Police operation ended: 3 arrested & 3 dead. Some policemen injured

-

PARIS SIEGE: TWO terrorists DEAD as French police surround mastermind hiding in apartment

AT LEAST two suspected terrorists have died in a raid carried out by French police targeting Abdelhamid Abaaoud – the alleged mastermind behind the Paris terror attacks.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/620191/French-Police-Paris-Stade-de-France-heavy-gunfire-St-Denis-North-Paris-Terror-Attacks?utm_content=buffer50239&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found that they had a suicide bomber in Canada, on Saturday, just leaked.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/11/16/peel-cops-shoot-suspected-suicide-bomber

Oh, but HE was "mentally ill". As IF you can BE a muslim if you are sane? AAAGH!

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/france-police-raid-paris-suburb-searching-for-jihad-attackers-muslima-blows-herself-up-in-jihad-suicide-bombing

A Muslima blew herself up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Found that they had a suicide bomber in Canada, on Saturday, just leaked.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/11/16/peel-cops-shoot-suspected-suicide-bomber

Oh, but HE was "mentally ill". As IF you can BE a muslim if you are sane? AAAGH!

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/france-police-raid-paris-suburb-searching-for-jihad-attackers-muslima-blows-herself-up-in-jihad-suicide-bombing

A Muslima blew herself up.

Everything in that entire "religion" is insane, it's like a manual on how to be OCD and psychopathic. And it's no accident that the political left thinks this is sane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Challenger said:

Everything in that entire "religion" is insane, it's like a manual on how to be OCD and psychopathic. And it's no accident that the political left thinks this is sane.

Yup, no matter how they try to twist it, it's simply revolting, not a single good thing in any of their texts.

Oh - CNN - DNA tests to prove they killed the ringleader! ROTFLMAO! Yeah, they couldn't get that for Bin Laden, but certainly will here.

http://cnn.it/go

Suure, and pull the other one... :chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Yup, no matter how they try to twist it, it's simply revolting, not a single good thing in any of their texts.

Oh - CNN - DNA tests to prove they killed the ringleader! ROTFLMAO! Yeah, they couldn't get that for Bin Laden, but certainly will here.

http://cnn.it/go

Suure, and pull the other one... :chuckle:

Paris prosecutor says massacre mastermind Abaaoud and fugitive Saleh are NOT among those arrested or dead in Paris today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.